Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ten Years

Jon the VGNerd

So its been ten years since joining the MLPForums, even though my activity over there has gotten increasingly sparse due to general life issues. When I first joined up, I was only 21 at that time, and in college too. Just to see how vibrant it is, amid some ups and downs too, and its pretty laid back as well. Of course, I'm seeing new faces coming on here, while others have long left for good. I guess its either from lack of interest or are moving on with life. And yeah, me being present on here is... well, its changed, mainly the forums layout. As for MLP itself well... I've gotten more on the on & off side of the franchise because my interests have shifted elsewhere, though other fandoms were either short-lived and forgettable or downright hostile and toxic. But yeah, even though my activity has gotten increasingly sparse, I'm at least amazed to say that I've been at least on here for ten years now, and one can only see if this forums continue to live on in prosperity despite the challenges.

To the older, veteran users who have long left MLPForum, just know that I still remember you guys, and hope that your lives are doing well outside of PC. Thank you guys.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked

@Jon the VGNerd

Sharing appreciation, a goodbye, etc. for MLP Forums would be best executed through a status update or blog. As its own topic, it does not contain potential to commence a meaningful, lasting discussion between all users. As such, this topic will be closed.