Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello All!

Scilla Bell

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Was looking something up and found MLP Forums in the search results

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was already aware of My Little Pony as a kid growing up, and even watched quite a bit of G3 specials. I was about 8 when FiM started to air and would watch it if I ever got the chance. I initially fell out of it around season four if I remember correctly. I started rewatching last month, and as of writing, I'm at season six. Can't say if I'll watch Equestria Girls or Pony Life to be honest. If it isn't obvious, I've fallen back into MLP once more! This time thanks to the G5 movie (which I absolutely love by the way!) and I am very excited for the upcoming series. I would like to be active in the fan communities this time around though, so that's why I'm here.

That out of the way, hello! My name is Venex, I'm 19 (nearly 20), I like drawing, I have a pony OC (shown below), and I'm decently into cartoons, anime/manga, and video games. I'm not really sure what else to say, but I'm very glad to be here. I hope I can have some good discussions about this franchise and make some friends! I might also look into RP but I'm not so sure yet >.>

d04c92bbfb9c54c19f4305650f457119081f7ebf.png

• Brohoof 6

hey Scila and Scila's OC :) welcome both of you to the forum

I have a few OCs myself. My latest is also short sighted

hyacinth.png

She is contemplating contact lenses, but is fairly happy to rely on her acute hearing for now. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Hello Scila Bell and welcome to the forums. There's always something going on around here. What kind of videogames and RPs are you into?

Off the top of my head, I'd say I'm most into Final Fantasy XIV at the moment. Though honestly I haven't really been able to sink my teeth into the most newest expansion due to rewatching FiM (and not having bought it yet.) Outside of that I also really like Pokemon, but my interest in recent titles has waned since Sun and Moon. Its been a while since I've played any of the games (besides Black), so I don't know I would say is my favorite.

As for RP, I really don't know much about it! I've never been into RP, but it has held my interest and curiosity for a long time. I might give it a try at some point? Not sure!

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy, Scoob, like, we haven't used this one in a little bit!

Welcome to these fine horse forums. Mind your step and keep an eye out for falling frogs. :squee:

• Brohoof 2