Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CMC feud. A New Reason

TheUnknownPhantom5

Okay so I've talked about this whole Crusader falling out/feud arc in the fanfic I'm working. I've haved trouble on figuring out a reason for their falling out though. Orignially I was set on the idea, that Sweetie Belle would have an anniversary hangout with Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo, but Scootaloo doesn't show up due to her cousin who she hadn't seen in a long time. That was my plan for a while, but now I think I thought of a different reason for their falling out.

Okay so here's the new idea.

Ponyville Junior High (Ponyville Schoolhouse in this AU Fanfiction) Has a special event happening in Manehatten. (Think of it like a Prom, or Homecoming Dance) And Miss Cheerliee puts Apple Bloom in charge of planning the event. So everything is up to her. Of course Apple Bloom can't really think of anything so she goes to Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo to give her some advice. Unfourtently however Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo can't agree on what to do, and so they get into a huge argument. So then there would be a series of moments where Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo would each try to get Apple Bloom to go along with their differeing ideas.

In the end Apple Bloom will come up with her own plan, that makes everyone happy. Well accept Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

Now I know your going to say Apple Bloom should just combind both their ideas into one to make them both happy, but that's not the route I want to go. It's too predictable. So I plan to go the bittersweet route. Where Apple Bloom gets to finally do what she wants to do for once, put in the process possbily loose her two best friends. (At least temporarily)

Now I just have some questions.

The only thing I can't think of are what the ideas should be.

So if anyone has suggestions then.

What should Sweetie Belle's idea be?

What should Scootaloo's idea be?

and What should Apple Bloom's idea be?

Also should I go with this version or should I stick with my orignal plan of Scootaloo not coming to a thing Sweeite Belle planned because of her cousin?