Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Laputa from the movie, "Castle in the sky" were to exist in Equestria, how would it be interpreted into Generation 4's lore and worldbuilding?

Jerry246

As in this place.

f2158866091899.5b0acc1da251a.jpg

Why I'm using this fan interpretation of Laputa is because I'm emphasizing that if it were to be interpreted as a MLP location, it'd have it's own distinct architecture from the original that would better fit into the Medieval Fantasy setting of Equestria rather than the architecture in the movie.

So yeah, how would you interpret this into MLP lore and worldbuilding?The only consistency it would have is that it's abandoned and nopony lives there anymore.

• Brohoof 1

The whore of babylon... the closest thing I can think of, is cloudsdale. Or something similar, maybe an abandoned pegasi city from olden times. Flying so high in the sky that most equestrians thought it lost long ago. But don't worry. It is there, even if most people cannot see it.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

The whore of babylon... the closest thing I can think of, is cloudsdale. Or something similar, maybe an abandoned pegasi city from olden times. Flying so high in the sky that most equestrians thought it lost long ago. But don't worry. It is there, even if most people cannot see it.

It pro0bably wouldn't be stritctly a pegasi city. Like it's aloft by Magic from the unicorns, it floats in the domain of the pegasi and the giant tree and gardens at the top of the castle is the work of Earth Ponies.

• Brohoof 2