Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Resident Evil Series Canceled by Netflix after One Season

TheAnimationFanatic

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm not even that big a fan of the Resident Evil games despite playing all the numbered ones, and I believe this was easily one of the worst video game adaptations in history. Even the RE movies had more charm than this. 

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm not even that big a fan of the Resident Evil games despite playing all the numbered ones, and I believe this was easily one of the worst video game adaptations in history. Even the RE movies had more charm than this. 

You know and adaptation is an absolute failure when you make those terrible movies look watchable in comparison

• Brohoof 1

From what I've heard, this series wasn't really good so perhaps it getting cancelled was a good thing. At the end of the day, nothing of value was lost. Well... Except for money, time, and other resources which wound up getting squandered.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

From what I've heard, this series wasn't really good so perhaps it getting cancelled was a good thing. At the end of the day, nothing of value was lost. Well... Except for money, time, and other resources which wound up getting squandered.

The devs and publisher’s that is :oh_golly:…. And the unfortunate souls who made the mistake in watching that dump, there lies the tragedy :scoots:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-08-28 at 5:29 AM, Steve Piranha said:

The devs and publisher’s that is :oh_golly:…. And the unfortunate souls who made the mistake in watching that dump, there lies the tragedy :scoots:

Oh yeah. I forgot about those who decided to watch it. I feel so sorry that they had to endure... Whatever that series ended up being. I'd have said something more specific but there are way too many ways to go about it.

• Brohoof 1