Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Ponyville Cafe

Sphinx-Ara

OOC HERE

Main Setting:

Early morning in the small hole in the wall, niche cafe in the small town of Ponyville, known as Impresso Espresso. Ponies from around town would come in for their morning coffee before going off to work, or to do whatever they do in the mornings. It would usually get the most busy during the morning rush hour.

Character RP:

Creme Brulee, a rather well known actress and model, was visiting her friend Rarity and her sister Sweetie Belle for the time being during her down time in between her two careers. She had decided to step into the cafe uring her early morning walk, and was wearing her favorite pair of boots, matching faxu fur lined coat, skirt and a band t shirt. She'd walk in and order a pumpkin spice latte and a chocolate eclaire before going to a table and sitting down, warming her hands a litlte while she waited.

Silky was always pony to look through cafes. She would stop a moment to notice this one was rather hidden. How peculiar! She tried to stand on tip-toe to peek through the distance at the menu but eventually decided to simply walk over. Seeing a very familiar silhouette she would stop in place, stunned, her eyes widened in disbelief. Was this why the Cafe was niche?? Did actresses or well known people of the fashion industry come here to sneak away from adoring fans?

Silky tried to play it cool. Creme was simply keeping to herself, after all, and finally maybe Silky could use the latte recommendation that her good friend @ShadOBabe had recommended the other day. Finally, I can check that off my list, Silky thought to herself, before nervously falling over the threshold due to being awkward about keeping it too cool in front of a well known actress.

• Brohoof 2

Creme would quietly thank the waitress for bringing over her order, and use her magic to take off her earmuffs, which were actually noise cancelling headphones, just in time to hear the thud of Silky falling over the threshold of the cafe, covering her mouth with a hand to stiffle a soft giggle. She would then stand up and go over to Slky, offering a hand up "You alright there? You took quite the fall there" she would say, it would seem that despite her 'pedigree', she was quite down to earth and not above helping a pony in need.

• Brohoof 1

It didn't seem real that she would crash to the floor, blinking once and looking up to the soft-spoken voice that checked up on her. Much to her mortification, it was Creme herself, helping her up. Silky would gently accept the offer and then brush off the dust from the hem of her dress, muttering something awkward about having to trim it or something.

With an awkward smile, she'd say "thank you..." and then trying to conceal her shyness. "What is this place?" She casually looks back to glance at the menu from the doorway. "I've never been here before."

• Brohoof 1

Creme would smile "You're welcome" she says to her before making her way back to her table, "This is the Impresso Espresso. A nice litlte cafe that's out of the way enough that I can go here and not be too bothered by fans" she would then sit down "I discovered it about two years ago when my friend Rarity told me about it" she sips on her latte, "ah, that hit the spot, nothing like a latte first thing in the morning" she'd then look to her "It does sometimes get busy, but from what Raarity told me, it was deliberately made like this so that ponies like myself can have some peace while visiting this quaint town"

• Brohoof 1

@Silk Glamour @AuroraGlimmer

A batpony would enter within the place. She had absolutely no clue what any of this was, but wanted to check it out. With a crooked grin, the black batpony would look about the place. Her emerald green eyes were matched by a pendant across her chest. From the eyes of others, it seemed to have something rotating within it. Like an emerald flame, although it would randomly stop and fall apart in pixelated formations. She would look towards Creme and Silky, but from their point of view she seemed to be looking past them.

The batpony would jitter weirdly and shake a bit before walking forward. She wore a militaristic hat with a triangular symbol across it. She would approach the two ponys before looking at them intently, sniffing the air, and looking to the menu.

"Give me the weirdest, hottest, stankiest - and most weird drink please! Something that knocks me out, something that puts me in a coma for 300 years! Nyaa..." she chuckled, her accent not being something anyone around her was familiar with. She put down some unfamiliar currency on the table to pay for it. 

The cafe doors would be opened by a brown, greasy, scarred faced, earth pony wearing a tool belt.

He'd quickly go to the counter and take his order.

" Um can I have a black coffee to go? Thanks."

As soon as he paid and got his coffee, he quickly left the cafe. 

• Brohoof 2

@Props

The barista would look at the bat pony with the odd accent and the even odder request, "Uh..I think I can think of something" she would say to the bat pony, thinking for a moment "How dows a quadruple espresso shot chilli triple hot chocolate sound to you?" she would ask, kind of hoping that the mare wasn't that weird, but she never could know.

As she waited for the bat pony to answer, she'd look over to Creme helping Silky up and smile.

@Kujamih

The barista would nod, "Certainly sir" she would say to him, making him a black coffee and accepting the payment, she puts it in the cashier and bids him a good morning before he leaves. She shakes her head "Is today the day of strange things happening?" she would quietly say to herself.

• Brohoof 1

@AuroraGlimmer

The batpony nodded in an excited fashion and eagerly walked up to the counter, paying in very strange gem like triangular shapes. Whatever that was, it was very odd. "Yes, that's perfect, that will do it." she said, being just as weird as the barista hoped she wouldn't be. 

@Props

The barista would shake her head, today was certainly shaping out to be very strange indeed. She would put on her best smile "Certainly ma'am, will that be all?" she would ask, waiting for the bat pony to decide whether she wanted something along with the drink.

• Brohoof 1

@Props

"Bananas? Well alright then" she would say, as she took a couple of bannanas off of the shelf and put them on the counter "all up, that will come to 15 bits, please" she says, and accetps the bits, putting them in the cash register and smiling "The drink will take a bit to make, please take a seat and I will bring it to you"

• Brohoof 1

@Props

About five minutes later, the barista would bring the odd drink to the mare with a smile "Apologies for the wait ma'am, here is your drink, please enjoy" she would say to her, placing the drink on the table in front of her, and of course, there was a complimentary marshmallow.

The mare would go back to behind the counter.

• Brohoof 1

@Props

It just so happened that AppleJack would be coming in to get herself a fresh brewed coffee and a apple turnover for breakfast before she starts her work for the day. Walking up to the counter, she would smile, "Howdy sugarcube, Ah'll have my usual" she'd say to the barista as she places the necessary bits on the counter and making her way to a table. As she passes the bat pony's table, there was a low rumbling that could be heard "Hmm, seems the Pegasi are going to make a storm here" she'd say "Best prepare for more to come" she says, sitting at a nearby table.

Main OC:

After chatting with Silky for a bit, she would notice the two new ponies that came in and smiled over to them. "Glad i got here early then" she would say to AppleJack, who she knew through her friend Rarity.

• Brohoof 2