Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Overrated restaurants, cafes, stores, etc?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

On 2022-07-12 at 5:32 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Steak & Shake, and Wendy's. 

To be fair, I've only eaten at one Steak & Shake, but it was terrible. The food was dry, flavorless and poorly assembled. Wendy's is hit and miss, but mostly miss. The food just lacks something...I think it's flavor.

Soon you'll eat at the best Steak & Shake @Dreambiscuit:D  

• smile 1

On 2022-07-11 at 8:40 PM, DubWolf said:

Small businesses.

They're small for a reason :orly: .

That made me LOL. That's so harsh.

• Excited 1

58 minutes ago, Envy said:

That made me LOL. That's so harsh.

I'm laughing at it real good now :laugh:! Glad ya liked my comment, Bassoon horse :twi: .

Five Guys. They are sooooo expensive for fast food. I’m not kidding when I say I could go to a local sit down restaurant and eat a whole meal for the same price as a Five Guys combo. They’re not even that much better than Wendy’s or Culver’s.

• Brohoof 1

I've never had Chick-fil-a but everybody I know who's been there says it's nothing special and way overpriced. Of course what isn't overpriced these days? :dry:

On 2022-07-11 at 8:40 PM, DubWolf said:

Small businesses.

They're small for a reason :orly: .

Lol, to be fair they may just be new or not well known yet.

(edited)
On 2015-05-07 at 10:42 AM, Megas said:

Was never a fan of Chipotle, Taco Bell, Del Taco. When you have parents who make real Mexican food, it's hard to stomach this crap

I can tell this is an old post because I don't hold these opinions anymore. Nothing beats the real deal but I'll never say no to a Crunchwrap Supreme. I will stand by Chipotle being overrated though because they put way too much rice in their burritos

I need to try Olive Garden again at some point but last time I had it I didn't like it as much as I would have wanted. I don't even remember what I ate lol. Only thing I remember were the breadsticks, which I do happen to like

Chick Fil-a I will say, are good chicken sandwiches, but not enough to warrant the long lines they amass. Popeyes is also good, but there are better chicken places

Dunkin. I like donuts and they have decent donuts, but nothing that really sets them apart from grocery store donuts

Five Guys is delicious, but waaaaay too expensive. I see people trashing other bigger burger joints to butter up Five Guys, but for the price of one sandwich you can get a full meal at the other places, so you'll still see me going to Culvers and In-N-Out more often because of that

This last one is purely out of spite, but local pizza places. Yes they're amazing and better than the chains. But man, I still like Little Caesars, Domino's and Papa Johns, they're great when you don't have a bitch yelling at your ear that they suck

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1