Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Searching for Lyra Heartstrings ‘I Believe’ t shirt

Makoto-chan4999

Hi guys. I've always wanted this Lyra Heartstrings shirt for ages but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I've looked on many websites for the shirt but it turns out that it was either completely out of stock or if it did on certain websites (ex: Mercari, Depop, etc..), the seller was inactive which means that you are not able to purchase it. This one time, I found the shirt on Depop and purchased it from the seller but it turns out that the seller's account was inactive and Depop never let me know (usually when a Depop seller is inactive, the website will tell you that certain items are not on sale and don't have the purchase option underneath the price). Long story short: I never got the Lyra shirt and I ended up getting a refund for it on Paypal since I've contacted the seller multiple times through Depop and email and never received an answer. Here's the thing, I really want this shirt but cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you and have a good night. B)

lyra shirt pic.png

Edited by The Wife of Levi

@Makoto-chan4999

1. Your thread has been moved to the Merchandise section.

2. The title of his thread has been altered to provide proper context.

3. Buying and selling between users on MLP Forums is disallowed do not ask for that. 
All we can do is provide you with legitimate selling sources.

4. Please do not use the Mega Thread tag. That is reserved for specific threads only.

Edited by The Wife of Levi

• The title was changed to Searching for Lyra Heartstrings ‘I Believe’ t shirt

Hey there!

I've seen that shirt around actually. It was at hot topic way back in the day. Most pony shirts that I've seen come from a company called welovefine. Who knows, they may still have it there. I have a Rarity "Oh it is on" shirt made by said company. Good luck with finding it!

On 2022-09-27 at 12:19 AM, Makoto-chan4999 said:

Hi guys. I've always wanted this Lyra Heartstrings shirt for ages but I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I've looked on many websites for the shirt but it turns out that it was either completely out of stock or if it did on certain websites (ex: Mercari, Depop, etc..), the seller was inactive which means that you are not able to purchase it. This one time, I found the shirt on Depop and purchased it from the seller but it turns out that the seller's account was inactive and Depop never let me know (usually when a Depop seller is inactive, the website will tell you that certain items are not on sale and don't have the purchase option underneath the price). Long story short: I never got the Lyra shirt and I ended up getting a refund for it on Paypal since I've contacted the seller multiple times through Depop and email and never received an answer. Here's the thing, I really want this shirt but cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you and have a good night. B)

lyra shirt pic.png

When our faith is :(shattered, in Lyra we trust:secret: