Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Ciderfest 2022

Denim&Venöm

See the source image

https://ponyvilleciderfest.com/

Milwaukee's premier convention, Ponyville Ciderfest is this weekend everypony! An ode to all things Autumn! So like... even more apple cider than usual. 

As usual, keep an eye on the live streams to be part of the action. And if anypony else is attending, keep an eye out for a Chrysalis plush. Approach at your own discretion. I'll also be dumping photos here instead of status updates. 

Also I get to go to this:

Xtreme Raptor Day With Spitfire! - Ponyville Ciderfest 2022

The jingles may have started. The airwaves maybe boasting about the blackest of Fridays. The tacky decor and ornamentation has been hamfisted into the nooks and crannies of your nearest department store. But we stand resolute. The true hallowed spirit remains with us, treating us with it's tricks, and we shall give our thanks and celebrate this harvest season in style! What I'm saying is if Christmas can come early, than Halloween can stay late.  Autumn is best season, fight me at Ponyville Ciderfest! 

• Brohoof 3

Lol I was just thinking about making this thread. This is going to be my first MLP convention. And my rebate came just in time