Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Silky's Beauty Spa (OC creation and re-designing)

Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone here and how's it going? I'm doing fine just have a question for princess Silky I was just wondering if my pegasus original character could be a mixture of orange and royal blue on the left and right side of the back and could my eyes be blue.? (Sent with gentle tone)😁

Awwwwwwww he's so cute and beautiful and adorable thank you so much Saturn Ring although one more question how will I be able to use my oc as a photo for the mlp forums and discord? (Sent with gentle tone)😁

(edited)

@Goofyg27 You go to your pfp on your profile, there it will have a camera icon on the bottom left hand corner, then you choose an image to upload, then click continue... Then you'll be all set!

One more question, will you be naming this OC, or will you simply keep it as Goofy? Either way, it sounds great!

You could maybe call him Goofball? :ooh:

Edited by Saturn Ring

@Shiny Silvermoon I know, right! I used some of the things in your gallery as references so I had an idea of what she looked like, and I put it together

the front of her mane is Trixie's, the back is Fluttershy's and her tail is Fluttershy's! 

Now, Stellar was easier, because I know exactly what she looks like.. But still... She doesn't look exactly the same.. :mlp_lie: 

I'm glad you like her! :winking-izzy:

2 minutes ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Shiny Silvermoon I know, right! I used some of the things in your gallery as references so I had an idea of what she looked like, and I put it together

the front of her mane is Trixie's, the back is Fluttershy's and her tail is Fluttershy's! 

Now, Stellar was easier, because I know exactly what she looks like.. But still... She doesn't look exactly the same.. :mlp_lie: 

I'm glad you like her! :winking-izzy:

I love what you did! This is exactly what I imagine when I think of Shiny! I can't beliebe you used my gallery to help you! You used art to make art! *hugs*

:hug_day:

I'll probably just keep my name as is for now goofyg27 since I like my name that way on both discord and the forums but I really want to thank you for making my pony oc here (Sent with gentle tone)😁

20 minutes ago, Goofyg27 said:

I'll probably just keep my name as is for now goofyg27 since I like my name that way on both discord and the forums but I really want to thank you for making my pony oc here (Sent with gentle tone)😁

I think she meant the name of your OC.

On 2023-05-25 at 11:00 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Don't worry about that! Shiny doesn't have a job! She's the apprentice of Princess Silky! Wait... Does it mean that Silky is actually paying for all the croissants I'm eating? Oh no! She must be in debts by now! :love:

"Speaking of poison joke, do you have some left?" Shiny asked to her friend, @Silverspark184.

I'm doing well! Thanks for asking! :squee:

Silverspark:"about that Silky kind of hid my poison joke plants after I turned her bedroom door into a giant chocolate bar 

11 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"about that Silky kind of hid my poison joke plants after I turned her bedroom door into a giant chocolate bar 

"Shoot! At least it gives me an opportunity to go see how Zecora is doing! She might have some!"

20 hours ago, Venus Moonbeam said:

"I won't ask why you need poison joke, but I think Saturn might have some, after all, she does make potions!" Venus mewled, licking a paw. 

Thank you for the information, Venus! However, I won't need it until... Next year! So I guess there is no rush!

On 2023-05-28 at 7:41 PM, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Thank you for the information, Venus! However, I won't need it until... Next year! So I guess there is no rush!

Silverspark: landing on Shiny's head before saying" just so you know if you are planning on using Posion Joke remember to use these thing responsibly  and make sure to not get these things touching your skin  or put in food I am just saying this from experience I only these things to help me in self defense incase or a last resort if my magic or my wings fail me "she said being very serious if there is one thing she cares about when it comes to pranks is making sure who ever is doing the pranking making sure the one being prank doesn't get hurt 

21 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark: landing on Shiny's head before saying" just so you know if you are planning on using Posion Joke remember to use these thing responsibly  and make sure to not get these things touching your skin  or put in food I am just saying this from experience I only these things to help me in self defense incase or a last resort if my magic or my wings fail me "she said being very serious if there is one thing she cares about when it comes to pranks is making sure who ever is doing the pranking making sure the one being prank doesn't get hurt 

@Silverspark184 "Worry not, friend! I am not planning on pranking anypony! This is more like some sort of surprise! But I'll keep that mysterious for now!"

Hi! I'm new to the forum so let me know if this post is formatted weirdly or if my OC is breaking any forum rules! My character is Dappled Leaf she's a unicorn (I'm not 100% sure on this part). She lives just outside of Ponyville near the edge of the everfree forest and works as an ecologist studying the everfree forest and the unique magic the plants seem to have. In her studies she has traveled to a number of interesting environments to conduct research. However, after getting roped into a research project on Everfree she has moved into ponyville to uncover the secrets of Everfree.

She is an outgoing and adventurous pony with a strong-willed curiosity pushing her to risk delving into the forest, but she enjoys the thrill. She can often be seen carrying brown saddle bags to collect samples and hold books for identification. She has longer often ruffled fur and feathered hooves and she insists on keeping her tail cut short so it wont get dirty on her frequent trips to the forest. I like the overall idea of the colors, but I'm struggling to find the right color for her spots, and I like the idea of her having a dragonfly cutie mark but I'm not sure if she should be a unicorn, earth pony, or a Pegasus.

RP: Dapple knocked on the door of the spa and tried to peek in, "Hello, is anypony there?" she called out "I need some expert help! my coat is just not cooperating today and I heard Silky's Beauty Spa was the place to fix it."

image.thumb.png.eb346842bf32fe8a42145d8026b47b36.png

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

"Ah, how fabulous! Another customer!" cried Saturn, as she stepped forward, she held out her hoof "Pleased to meet you, um..." she stamped the floor with her other hoof. 

"Dappled Leaf, but call me Dapple" Dapple started, "I'm not in town all that often what's your name? Also do you take trot-ins?" Dapple stepped closer and guiltily explained "my coat is covered in burrs from the woods, I got a little overzealous about sampling and I need an experienced hoof to get them out." 

9 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

@Dappled_Leaf " I'm Saturn! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Dapple!" the pastel unicorn would say, "Why yes we do!" she added, "My buddy @Shiny Silvermoon  and I help Silky out with the shop sometimes! Speaking of Shiny, where is she?" she rested a hoof on her horn in concentration. 

@Dappled_Leaf @Saturn Ring Shiny would enter the room by the window instead of the door and say "Sorry! Crazy things are happening, right now! However, I'm going to try to help you as much as I can!"

• 2 weeks later...
So just saw Amending Fences and made me though, what would EJ’s old friends be? So I need help making him old friends and maybe some new ones. I have no ideas other than canons.