Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oreos

Fluttershutter

Probably the best known cookies in the world. There are a lot of kinds now. What are your favorites? Do you eat the middle first? Do you like to dunk them in milk?

The other day I got some Blackout Cake Oreos. Those are amazing! :wub:

OREO Blackout Cake Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Limited Edition, 12.2 oz -Sealed - Picture 1 of 1

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1

Huge fan of the Red Velvet Oreo's myself, don't eat them anywhere near enough. I've never seen those blackout cake ones before though, they look incredible! I'll have to be sure to pick some up if I ever encounter them :wacko:

images.jpeg

Edited by Vinyl Scratch.
  • Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

I'm a big fan of the golden oreos and the hazelnut flavour. There are so many other variations out there that I still haven't tried yet, so that could change once I get my hands on some of those.

• Brohoof 2

I like them, kinda. But I like these ones better. Galletitas Oreo bañadas en chocolate con Leche Milka, 119 g / 4,19 oz

Also, in the topic of oreos . Nothing compares to the oreo mcflurry. It's really good. But it is not an oreo thing. Basically, it is cookies and cream. That is the real magic. I've had this same ice cream from different places. And it was even better sometimes. It is really good.

• Brohoof 2

I am actually not a massive fan of Oreos. I certainly enjoy them but I can only eat them when I am craving them. If I’m not, I can’t eat them. I prefer the original Oreo and the golden Oreos.

• Brohoof 1

The Most Oreo Oreo' are limited-edition Oreo cookies stuffed with Oreos -  ABC7 Chicago

‘The Most Oreo Supreme’ are my favorites because they’re loaded with crème. I don’t care at all about the crispy outsides, just the gooey stuff inside. Since I have to eat the crispy parts too, I dunk them in milk and that helps, but it’s all about the frosting.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy a good "classic" oreo dipped in milk. I'm alright eating them alone though. I like to make a game out of getting the cream in the middle out perfectly, eating it, and then eating the cookie part after. And, can never go wrong with cookies and cream anything like a cookies and cream milkshake with a baby sized oreo cookie on top is great. And, cookies and cream ice cream cake too.

I've never had the variations though, that would be interesting some day.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2023-04-19 at 10:42 AM, Vinyl Scratch. said:

Huge fan of the Red Velvet Oreo's myself, don't eat them anywhere near enough. I've never seen those blackout cake ones before though, they look incredible! I'll have to be sure to pick some up if I ever encounter them :wacko:

images.jpeg

Opened a pack of these, my tongue got a kick out of them:sneer:  

Famous Oreos cookies

Really good cookies. They are not so common here as as in America, so I hope you can forgive me for not having seen/tasted all those variations you are accustom to.

So I say I like the normal ones :> I'm very boring and eat them in a  very boring cookie-monster-way *nomnom

• Brohoof 1