Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Group A match 3: Bridlewood vs Changeling Hives

Props Valroa

Group A match 3: Bridlewood vs Changeling Hives  

24 users have voted

1. 1. Changeling Hives or Bridlewood?

• Bridlewood: Izzy, Misty Brightdawn, Alphabittle, Onyx, & Primrose.
    • Changling Hives: Thorax, Pinkie, Ocellus, Gullus, and Pharnyx

This poll is closed to new votes

Venus would stand up tall on Saturn's back "Well, try eating me, bug pony! Because this kitty is all gristle!" she then swiped her claws at Chrysalis.

Saturn wobbled around as Venus was moving around on top of her too much, "Venus, don't make her mad! For once can you not be so cheeky?" she scolded. 

(edited)

@Saturn Ring

( If venus tried to lounge and attack.)

Venus ended up getting stuck on Crysalis's holes.

" You clumsy little oaf! Get out of my holes and be eaten by me!.... Please its quite embarrassing!"

Edited by Kujamih

Saturn would snatch the cat away from Chrysalis "Run! Just go! Oh, why must you always get us in trouble, you beastly cat! Sometimes I wish you wouldn't be so bitter!" Saturn groaned in disappointment, placing the cat down and shoving her with her horn, "GO! I'll face her!" she shouted, as Venus scrambled for the clearing. 

@Saturn RingRing

" I Shall feast on your love and make your cat my pet. THEN I WILL SIT ON MY THROWN ONCE MORE AND PET YOUR CAT LIKE THE VILLAIN THAT I AM!!!! .....PERFECT!" 

the queen lounges at you with vigor and haste! As if a wild beast hungry for you!

Venus thought about all the times she and Saturn had together, and she knew that he was right, she stood, her horn glowing. She had to rescue Saturn! Oh, and also @Shiny Silvermoon, she was also likely in great danger as she was with Saturn! She may not have known Shiny as long as Saturn, but she still cared about her! She returned to the... arena, was it? "HEY! FLY FACE! Remember me?!" she called

(Saturn meanwhile was thinking: "Yes, you ran away like, 20 minutes ago! But I won't say anything because you came back!") 

"Save it, Chrysalis! I've seen walking sticks that have more grace than you! But your reasoning is not why I'm here! I'm here to save Saturn!" Venus would yowl, she'd leap forward, shove Saturn out of Chrysalis's way and throw herself toward the changeling queen, swiftly jumping through the holes in her legs. Luckily she was fast enough that Chrysalis could barely react.

"Venus no! Don't do it!" Saturn would cry, reaching a hoof out as if to touch the unicorn cat, but she couldn't move, she was in too much stress. 

1 hour ago, Crysalis said:

@Saturn Ring

" Oh look what the cat dragged in! Herself! Came back to become my pet? Together we will become the ultimate villain! Muhahahaha!"

1 hour ago, Venus Moonbeam said:

"Save it, Chrysalis! I've seen walking sticks that have more grace than you! But your reasoning is not why I'm here! I'm here to save Saturn!" Venus would yowl, she'd leap forward, shove Saturn out of Chrysalis's way and throw herself toward the changeling queen, swiftly jumping through the holes in her legs. Luckily she was fast enough that Chrysalis could barely react.

"Venus no! Don't do it!" Saturn would cry, reaching a hoof out as if to touch the unicorn cat, but she couldn't move, she was in too much stress. 

"Look over there!" Shiny Silvermoon would point something in the sky behind Crysalis with sparklings eyes filled with hope. "It's Celestia! She has come to save us! Look at her mane waving in the air!" But when Crysalus would look behind herself she would only see the sun directly which would blind her for a few seconds. "You've been tricked by Shiny Silvermoon! You underestimated me!"

(edited)

" GAAAHHH! HSSSSS!" THE Blind queen replied.

The swift cat got an opening and quickly zigzagged through her holes.

" Hehe...hihi stop...hahahahSTOP!..." THE Queen could not stop laughing.

" Get off me!! Hahaha!" 

She quickly spun to throw off the cat.

Once the cat was flunged off of her she quickly flew away.

"Hssss!!! I'll remember this kitty!!"

Edited by Kujamih

8 hours ago, Saturn Ring said:

Saturn would catch Venus, she held the cat close to her face "Venus, you rescued me! I'm sorry about earlier!"

"I forgive you, I didn't want to end up back in Everfree Forest again," Venus would mewl, batting at Saturn's mane. 

@Saturn Ring "Arigato for saving us, Venus-san! I won't forget about it!" Shiny gratefully said with a japanese accent to the horned cat.

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Why is everypony so mean to changelings?! I don't understand! Changelings are just misfortunate creatures..." Shiny Silvermoon's ears would lower themselves and a sad expression would appear on her face. She was truly sorry for the Changeling Team.

" You can feel pity for me and give your love, but not them. Those are traitors hisss..."