Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

Wave Dancer

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I remember coming here forever ago, but never made a account. I’ve come back to the fandom so I’ve decided to make one now.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I’ve always loved my little pony because I like horses and my grandma used to collect the original ponies from the 80s and she let me play with them. My favourite pony was the pink seapony Wave Dancer (but you can tell that by my name lol) I started watching the MLP FIM a few years after it came out so around 2015/2016, when I was about 8ish and I loved it, but I had to leave the fandom since I had some bad experiences online. But now I’m a little older I’m happy to be back in the fandom!

Hi! I haven't been in the MLP fandom since I was a really young when I had to leave after some bad experiences, but I’m so happy to be back ❤️

I actually got back into the fandom during lockdown when I basically binge-watched all of MLP FIM :ButtercupLaugh:I can’t believe how much I missed!!!

Edited by Wave Dancer
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums!  I'm sorry you had some bad experiences earlier, and I hope you find that this place is a very welcoming and pleasant community.  Hope you enjoy your time with us!

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, Longhaul said:

Welcome to the forums!  I'm sorry you had some bad experiences earlier, and I hope you find that this place is a very welcoming and pleasant community.  Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thanks so much! I think I’ll like it here, everyone seems friendly and nice ! :mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Welcome! ye s stick around you'll love it here ;)

Sorry you had a bad experience but hopefully that never happens again!

Thank you! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey, dude. Welcome to the forums. Or the rooms. You know that place where people go *wooosh*. And they are never heard of again. Because it is a super fun place and you don't want to leave, of course. Welcome, from the bottom of this heart I found. Here take it. It is yours now. Turns out it was infected with sweet lies, and my levels of glucose are dangerously high alrea- Wait, I think that chicken is spying on me. I have to go now.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome aboard!

Very sorry to hear about those bad experiences. These ponies are quite friendly, so I'm sure you'll have nothing but good experiences on here. :)

Feel free to ask any questions!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Wave Dancer. I'm glad you decided to give this fandom a second chance. :kindness: I'm sure your experiences here will be much more pleasant.

• Brohoof 1