Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you choose to be stranded with?

Dreambiscuit

If you were stranded somewhere, cut off from the rest of the world for an indefinite length of time, who would you choose to be stranded with, if you could pick any one or two people? And why would you choose him/her/them?

• Brohoof 2

Now this has always been a pleasantly strange one for me.

But the first person that came to my mind was Kagura from Azumanga Daioh.

515285.jpg

Ever since watching the anime back during my teens, there's always been this pull I felt towards her as a person. I mean, we're totally different in terms of interests. She's the athletic, sports loving type who could unkindly be referred to as a bit of a numbskull. Whereas, I've always been the indoors, creative type who spends far too much time in the company of my own brain and imagination. But lifestyles aside, she has always had that same sort of spirit that I felt I've always had. Somewhat competitive, wanting to do her best, overly positive and works hard when it comes to the things she is passionate about. Also has emotional moments as well as general dumb moments.

As a partner or general team member, I've always pictured having someone like her by my side. Same sort of nature but with different skill sets. So if I'm stranded in a far off distant world or in the heart of deep space on a ship millions of light years from Earth. She'd definitely be my pick to have as someone by my side.

As for non-fictional options. There really isn't anyone. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
9 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

If you were stranded somewhere, cut off from the rest of the world for an indefinite length of time, who would you choose to be stranded with, if you could pick any one or two people? And why would you choose him/her/them?

I would want to be stranded with Rapunzel and Sci-Twi. :wub: You never said the people couldn't be animated. :orly:

@Treeglow Flicker  understood the topic! :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

For survival skills? Company? As food? :ooh:

Survival skills are a plus, and the company of someone you could tolerate for the duration never hurts. You could base your choices on any criteria you wish. If you want someone with enough meat on their bones to sustain you for the long haul, by all means we can accept cannibalism as a potential reason too! :crackle:

As for me, truly someone like Bear Grylls would be a solid choice because he can make survival into luxury (excluding some of his more questionable forms of sustenance) and he is friendly and pleasant. I would also like to have Mother Angelica there because she has so much wit, intelligence and wisdom I’d never be preoccupied with the concerns of survival beyond the basics.

• Brohoof 1

I would also choose Rarity in her human (But still a pony) form because being stranded with my Bestie would make things more enjoyable. :grin:

11 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Bear Grylls could be a decent choice, so long as he keeps his beverages away from me. 3.png

image.gif.d34cbd808be4c536dc2b2d7db81f7b2e.gif :P

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

I’d say Twilight for her magic and Rarity to help keep me company and looking fabulous. 

I forgot about Della and Donald Duck featuring "Mickey Melon".

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I forgot about Della and Donald Duck featuring "Mickey Melon".

How can we forget about Mickey Melon! 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I were stranded somewhere indefinitely, I would choose my closest friend and a resourceful survival expert. My friend would provide emotional support, companionship, and help maintain positivity during challenging times. The survival expert would offer essential skills and knowledge to increase our chances of survival, making the situation more manageable.

• 4 months later...