The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

“Things from this world really don’t affect me much either.. but if you want to eat that thing.. maybe my horns could splice it?” She wondered  

“such a peculiar thing..” 

she would then tilt her head

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Not really, Mostly seen this type of stuff in weird show's, Where they either use weird Earing's or do a Dumb Dance. Now Wanna help me subdue this Thing!?" He'd exclaimed pointing at the Mantatrice whilsting keeping nearby ponies safe!

".... O right! I thought you had it under control. My bad."

He would pull out his sword and began to charge towards the mantatrice. 

He was a pony with strength agility and speed.

He was born at a time where technology does not exist and the strong dominates the weak.

For him to survive he needs to be strong and witty.

He could easily avoid dodge and weave towards his target.

As he got close he would stab the thing at the joints where the parts of any creature is the softest. Always the weakness of every moving organism.

A quick stab at all its moving parts just for it to not move and not kill.

It is up to fate ( thats you @Ghostie boi) if Kuya was able to successfully subdue the mantatrice.

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Pandora

4 hours ago, Candy Mane said:

"It seems like Kuya and I are the only ponies that remain unaffected  by the shard!" Candy said, unwrapping a peppermint and eating it, "so, maybe there's a reason why we're left untouched by the shard's magic..." she added.

"Well perhaps i dont have magic." He pointed out to his head with no horns and back with no wings.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, Ayakashi said:

“Things from this world really don’t affect me much either.. but if you want to eat that thing.. maybe my horns could splice it?” She wondered  

“such a peculiar thing..” 

she would then tilt her head

"I don't want to eat the Thing, I just want to make it calm down... But Thank's for the offer, But I can give chu cookies ?"

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

".... O right! I thought you had it under control. My bad."

He would pull out his sword and began to charge towards the mantatrice. 

He was a pony with strength agility and speed.

He was born at a time where technology does not exist and the strong dominates the weak.

For him to survive he needs to be strong and witty.

He could easily avoid dodge and weave towards his target.

As he got close he would stab the thing at the joints where the parts of any creature is the softest. Always the weakness of every moving organism.

A quick stab at all its moving parts just for it to not move and not kill.

It is up to fate ( thats you @Ghostie boi) if Kuya was able to successfully subdue the mantatrice.

@Ghostie boi @Shiny Silvermoon @Saturn Ring @Pandora

"Well perhaps i dont have magic." He pointed out to his head with no horns and back with no wings.

(Sowwy!, Went to sleep ;w;)The Ghostling would've tried to Stop the Warrior, Only managing to stop them from cutting one of the limb's with his arm getting hurt in the process but at least it couldn't move now.

Edited by Ghostie boi
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"I don't want to eat the Thing, I just want to make it calm down... But Thank's for the offer, But I can give chu cookies ?"

(Sowwy!, Went to sleep ;w;)The Ghostling would've tried to Stop the Warrior, Only managing to stop them from cutting one of the limb's with his arm getting hurt in the process but at least it couldn't move now.

The stallion was confused. " Oh i thought we were supposed to apprehend it? I wasnt going to kill it.... But probably maim it. Was i too rough?"

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-07-18 at 6:32 AM, Kujamih said:

The stallion was confused. " Oh i thought we were supposed to apprehend it? I wasnt going to kill it.... But probably maim it. Was i too rough?"

"Yeah!, You were !" He said staring back at the creature before slowly shushing it as It appeared to been... Scared, Frighten from them  which He did understand, Since He was a Normal Bunny so He knew the feeling of being Afraid very well.

Soon The Creature turned into Goo and out came a Normal Snake but The Crystal Itself looked as if It was Cracked.

"Ahhhh.... Crud, Quick! Think of something..." He whispered to himself, Hiding it behind him as He didn't want to freak them out so He suddenly thought of something! "H..How about Celebration Crumpet's on me!  At The
Sugarcube Corner! " He Exclaimed, Sweating bucket's now.

• Brohoof 1

"Hold on, pal! We need to figure out how to swap our bodies back and fix whatever happened to the little unicorn and the angel pony!" Orange said, pointing at herself, Shiny Swirl and Glorixel... "So until then, we need to save the treats for later!" she added.

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Kujamih @Saturn Ring @Pandora

Shiny actually covered her eyes with her hoof, unable to witness the creature being killed by Kuya, and her entire body was shivering.

"P-Poor thing... P-Poor thing..." She stuttered, not realizing that Kuya didn't even made the creature bleed, the eyes of the mare still closed.

6 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny actually covered her eyes with her hoof, unable to witness the creature being killed by Kuya, and her entire body was shivering.

"P-Poor thing... P-Poor thing..." She stuttered, not realizing that Kuya didn't even made the creature bleed, the eyes of the mare still closed.

6 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

Glorixel approached Shiny, hugging her, "Shiny, it's all right, look! It turned back into snake!" the fused pony  said softly, and then she pointed. "Now about our problem???" Glorixel said, pointing at herself.

" Yeah.. what she said.... Its still alive hehehe...." He sweated. Knowing that if it was any other normal creature. It wouldve faced faith worst than death by the blades of Kuya.

" Hahaaaa... Yeah no harm... *Gulp*"

(edited)
3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" Yeah.. what she said.... Its still alive hehehe...." He sweated. Knowing that if it was any other normal creature. It wouldve faced faith worst than death by the blades of Kuya.

" Hahaaaa... Yeah no harm... *Gulp*"

10 hours ago, Glory Feather said:

Glorixel approached Shiny, hugging her, "Shiny, it's all right, look! It turned back into snake!" the fused pony  said softly, and then she pointed. "Now about our problem???" Glorixel said, pointing at herself.

10 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

13 hours ago, Orange Swirl (Dizzy Twister) said:

"Hold on, pal! We need to figure out how to swap our bodies back and fix whatever happened to the little unicorn and the angel pony!" Orange said, pointing at herself, Shiny Swirl and Glorixel... "So until then, we need to save the treats for later!" she added.

"HAHAHAAHA Come on! It's right there! Isn't that far!" He Said, Sweating even more trying to persuade them to the Sweet's so He could lessen the blow

@Pandora

Edited by Ghostie boi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
9 hours ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

"HAHAHAAHA Come on! It's right there! Isn't that far!" He Said, Sweating even more trying to persuade them to the Sweet's so He could lessen the blow

@Pandora

She would stare and tilt her head, was she gonna take the bait? Oh heck yes, of course she was. "Sweets? I love sweets..." She suddenly coo'd with her red-ish eyes staring quite possessively at it.

"I wasn't going to feed you that.. er.. i just heard the others talk about wanting to eat the rock so.... yeah..." She would admit.

Edited by Pandora
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Ayakashi said:

She would stare and tilt her head, was she gonna take the bait? Oh heck yes, of course she was. "Sweets? I love sweets..." She suddenly coo'd with her red-ish eyes staring quite possessively at it.

"I wasn't going to feed you that.. er.. i just heard the others talk about wanting to eat the rock so.... yeah..." She would admit.

He smiled before soon Hopping toward's the Sugarcube corner, Having hid the Crystal in his tail as He didn't want it to crack More, but He didn't want to Visit Twilight as He and her... Weren't on the best Term's. 

However He would've held the door open to all who followed. At least He was kind, Buying them all sweet's.

@Kujamih@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon

• Brohoof 1

Ayakashi took notice and she stopped in the middle of her tracks. "Hmm..? ooh!" out of curiosity she used her own pointy tail to pry it out of Ghostbits. "hah!" she smirked as she managed to pull it away from the tail. Not to.. create chaos or anything. Sheer curiousity.

"Soo... where's the sweets?" She said as her pointy tail would hold the crystal up high now.
"We wants them.. i mean.. i don't know if the others do.. are they sweet tooths too?" The demon was way too excited..

Ayakashi took notice and she stopped in the middle of her tracks. "Hmm..? ooh!" out of curiosity she used her own pointy tail to pry it out of Ghostbits. "hah!" she smirked as she managed to pull it away from the tail. Not to.. create chaos or anything. Sheer curiousity.

"Soo... where's the sweets?" She said as her pointy tail would hold the crystal up high now.
"We wants them.. i mean.. i don't know if the others do.. are they sweet tooths too?" The demon was way too excited..

"Ouuuuuuu... Thats bad right?" Kuya pointed at the crystal.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

"Ouuuuuuu... Thats bad right?" Kuya pointed at the crystal.

4 hours ago, Ayakashi said:

"One Question at a Time please, Now for the first one. They should be done Baking... now, oh and that I don't know, Maybe Orange swirl is ?, But they aren't the Bigg-" He said as there was a Sudden ding sound coming from the Kitchen,  along the smell of what appeared to be Carrot cake and a hint of Caramel~

Soon a Giddy and Hyper-Energetic pony bounced into frame, with a Pink coat and a equally bright Pink mane with bounced with... Well every bounce. They appeared to have a plate of Carrot cake on their head all with a smile.

"Now What's Baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Crud." He said, seeing Kuya seemed to seen the Cracked Crystal.

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

Now What's Baaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Crud." He said, seeing Kuya seemed to seen the Cracked Crystal.

".... Oh! Hey! It wasnt me...." He quickly denied anything involving the broken crystal. 

• Brohoof 1

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Pandora @Kujamih

Shiny Swirl was wildly devouring a piece of chocolate cake when she looked up at her friends "Sorry, I've been distracted by this delicious piece of chocolate cake! What were you say-..." The vision of the cracks on the crystal forced her to stop her sentence right away. Meanwhile, the plate of cake that the mare was holding felt on the floor and brokem

"Mother of Luna... WE CAN'T WAIST ANYMORE TIME OR WE WILL BE STUCK LIKE THIS FOREVER!!! We must find Twilight!"

8 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Pandora @Kujamih

Shiny Swirl was wildly devouring a piece of chocolate cake when she looked up at her friends "Sorry, I've been distracted by this delicious piece of chocolate cake! What were you say-..." The vision of the cracks on the crystal forced her to stop her sentence right away. Meanwhile, the plate of cake that the mare was holding felt on the floor and brokem

"Mother of Luna... WE CAN'T WAIST ANYMORE TIME OR WE WILL BE STUCK LIKE THIS FOREVER!!! We must find Twilight!"

"Ok One, Gotta clean up the Plate Pinkie pie dropped cause... well It'll be rude not too and Second, I... Me and Twillight haven't really been on speaking term's. Sorry you made that cake all for Nothing Pinkie..."

"OH! It's Alrighty! Besidies! I have Eeeeeeextra!" She said before pulling out about 12 stack's of Carrot cake's from a Closet. "So Are These your Friend's Mr. Pickle pant's ?"

"ITOLDYOUNOTTOCALLMETHATANYMORE!!!" He quickly Exclaimed to the mare before turning around to face everyone behind him before Having to swallow something He hid and say "...
Fine"

5 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Ok One, Gotta clean up the Plate Pinkie pie dropped cause... well It'll be rude not too and Second, I... Me and Twillight haven't really been on speaking term's. Sorry you made that cake all for Nothing Pinkie..."

"OH! It's Alrighty! Besidies! I have Eeeeeeextra!" She said before pulling out about 12 stack's of Carrot cake's from a Closet. "So Are These your Friend's Mr. Pickle pant's ?"

"ITOLDYOUNOTTOCALLMETHATANYMORE!!!" He quickly Exclaimed to the mare before turning around to face everyone behind him before Having to swallow something He hid and say "...
Fine"

Ayakashi would float behind him and giggled softly. Oh boy.. she heard. “Mister.. pickle pants? Hehe..! Spunky” she was clearly amused. 

“I like her!”

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ayakashi said:

Ayakashi would float behind him and giggled softly. Oh boy.. she heard. “Mister.. pickle pants? Hehe..! Spunky” she was clearly amused. 

“I like her!”

"It's...A  Long story, back when I was a Normal bunny... Anyway Do you have any idea where Queen Twilight might be at Pinkie ?" He'd ask the Pink mare, Hoping they weren't that far away from them.

"Hmmmmmmm OH! I Remember's she was going to...The statue" She Spoke in a Giddy tone that would've made you think they were full of Sugar...untill it slowly dropped at the mention of a Statue.

All Ghost could do was just...stare at them, Not even making a sound before sighing. "Everyone, Follow." He said, As if they were someone else with Regret in their voice.

• Brohoof 1

"Ayami-... Ayano-... Ayaya! I'm so bad at recalling names... You, the demon! You're not helping the situation! We must show some support to Ghostie right now... Not laugh at him! He's going through something difficult, don't you see?" Shiny said to the demon that we must not say the name since we forgot.

"Wait! Maybe this is what we are here for! Maybe fixing his relationship with Twilight will put an end to this!"

4 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Ayami-... Ayano-... Ayaya! I'm so bad at recalling names... You, the demon! You're not helping the situation! We must show some support to Ghostie right now... Not laugh at him! He's going through something difficult, don't you see?" Shiny said to the demon that we must not say the name since we forgot.

"Wait! Maybe this is what we are here for! Maybe fixing his relationship with Twilight will put an end to this!"

“Atleast call me by my actual name, miss. Don’t be rude..” The demon would frown and pout. “I.. haven’t been here in years do you think I can magically read everyone’s feelings..?!” She added before sitting down with a thud and her tail tapping the ground. 

11 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"It's...A  Long story, back when I was a Normal bunny... Anyway Do you have any idea where Queen Twilight might be at Pinkie ?" He'd ask the Pink mare, Hoping they weren't that far away from them.

"Hmmmmmmm OH! I Remember's she was going to...The statue" She Spoke in a Giddy tone that would've made you think they were full of Sugar...untill it slowly dropped at the mention of a Statue.

All Ghost could do was just...stare at them, Not even making a sound before sighing. "Everyone, Follow." He said, As if they were someone else with Regret in their voice.

She would quietly watch the Ghostling, uncertain weather to join or leave them be as she probably just ruins the adventure for them.

”um.. you guys go.. I’ll go um.. eat some sweets..” she muttered 

“Atleast call me by my actual name, miss. Don’t be rude..” The demon would frown and pout. “I.. haven’t been here in years do you think I can magically read everyone’s feelings..?!” She added before sitting down with a thud and her tail tapping the ground. 

She would quietly watch the Ghostling, uncertain weather to join or leave them be as she probably just ruins the adventure for them.

”um.. you guys go.. I’ll go um.. eat some sweets..” she muttered 

The Ling's smile would've returned before placing down a large bag of bit's for them "Here you go, just ask Pinkie what  you like and She'll whip something up for you." He said before booping them on the nose.

Ghost hopped outside of the store with the other's but not before giving a sharp glance to Shiny