S01: EP56 - Diva and Conquer

Cheerilee

I thought this one was a pretty great episode. I found the Bridlewoodstock aspect of it to be a bit drawn on too much, we've had a lot of episodes about Bridlewoodstock but this one was fairly funny to me. I liked how the audience had tomatoes and Posey was focused in on in the screen there which was funny to me. Glad we got to see Electric Blue Again, they are pretty cool. 

• Brohoof 3

Don't feel Tell Your Tale is quite back in form yet, but this one was good. Definitely mystified by how Arpeggia is voiced by Opaline's VA apparently doing an impression of a guy, but I loved how Izzy collected literally everything for Electric Blue's snack, how no tomatoes were thrown with them going against that cliche, and how light the Hitch abuse was. They actually described him to be doing pretty well with distracting the audience, was not expecting that. Still, I hope we move on from Bridlewoodstock-related episodes after this, feel they've stayed their welcome. 

• Brohoof 2

I thought the festival was over by now? Why are we still focusing so much on it? Still, at least the humour remains fresh despite the location now becoming repetitive.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I thought the festival was over by now? Why are we still focusing so much on it? Still, at least the humour remains fresh despite the location now becoming repetitive.

Maybe they're repeating the pattern of the Starswirl concert Youtube shorts like the Equestria Girls did. 

Nothing wrong with expanding on Bridlewoodstock

Kinda wish Winter Wishday also had more episodes dedicated to it, like getting to see Zipp and Pipp spend time with their mother, and exploring more of Bridlewood's traditions

Wow, they are dedicating a lot of TYT episodes to Bridlewoodstock. I wonder what is the significance of this. It was interesting to see Hitch do well enough with entertaining the audience (at least, well enough not to get tomatos thrown). Overall, this episode was ok.

This episode is alright, though fairly derivative of previous ones, and I think it's time we move past the Bridlewood prequel/middlequel stuff.