Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i found a website that hosts g3 flash games!

scenelulamoon

i remember playing the friendship ball game a lot when i was a kid on my family pc, and with adobe flash being down on browsers of course its hard to find a lot of old flash games online anymore. thankfully i went to google and found this website that hosts them all, and they work! its a whole nostalgia trip! i hope nobody already brought this up before me and it's not old news to someone, because it sure is news to me! and they seem to work fairly well, like they used to back in the day!!! i hope this helps someone else like it helped me ^^

• Excited 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-09-11 at 1:00 AM, scenelulamoon said:

i remember playing the friendship ball game a lot when i was a kid on my family pc, and with adobe flash being down on browsers of course its hard to find a lot of old flash games online anymore. thankfully i went to google and found this website that hosts them all, and they work! its a whole nostalgia trip! i hope nobody already brought this up before me and it's not old news to someone, because it sure is news to me! and they seem to work fairly well, like they used to back in the day!!! i hope this helps someone else like it helped me ^^

Man, I hope the same can be done with The Hub FIM flash game. I miss hearing 8-but MLP “mane” theme :adorkable:

• smile 1

On 2023-09-11 at 1:00 AM, scenelulamoon said:

It begs the question if this works on the very old 90s and 20'00s' Cartoon Network games.  Especially that Fox Kids Power Rangers in Space game.  

8 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

It begs the question if this works on the very old 90s and 20'00s' Cartoon Network games.  Especially that Fox Kids Power Rangers in Space game.  

39 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'm a little afraid to go to random websites just to play pony games, but it does sound interesting. Might try it inside a virtual machine with a copy of Firefox + uBlock and Ghostery installed.

6 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Man, I hope the same can be done with The Hub FIM flash game. I miss hearing 8-but MLP “mane” theme :adorkable:

@Steve Piranha @Nightfall Gloam @ZiggWheelsManning They’re probably available at flashpoint:

https://flashpointproject.github.io/flashpoint-database/

I found both Power Rangers in Space and the game @scenelulamoon mentioned (Friendship Ball) on there and didn't have to go to a website I've never heard of :P

Great though to see flash websites still around!

• Brohoof 3