Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry Fan Club

RainbowDashie2000

I started writing a fanfic to give Flash (pony version) some backstory and character since everyone was complaining that he has none. It's true there wasn't much canon material on him to go on, but the more I explore the few things we do know about him, the more intrigued I am, and the more I grow to like him! If anyone is interested in reading my fic, I'm almost finished the first draft and I'll be posting it just as soon as I type it up and smooth it out a bit. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

ummm his character design is nice.

even with all my complaints, he doesn't seem that bad.

he's NEEDS to be developed though, I don't even care how they do it.

I was hearing rumors of a EGQ spin off, so maybe if they did that they could develop him.

Because outside of Equestira girls, the only thing they could do is develop his pony self.

I've seen enough about him from the comics to know that's he's a total dork lol, but they may have just been poking fun at him for laughs.

he's appeared a few times, but only for a few seconds or brief encounters.

if they could develop him, give him a nice personality.

then I might like him.

But he's still gonna have to find his own waifu xD lolololololol

Hey guys, a toy of the Waifu Thief has been revealed, he has pects and abs. Any freakouts yet?

Capture.JPG

oh gawd xD I'm scared..... whyyy?

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Flash, as a pony, is very cute and I for one hope to see him more. Don't care much for human Flash.

Pony Flash has done nothing wrong on-screen; his 'bump' with Twilight at the end of EQG wasn't bothersome like the forced shipping feel from earlier in the movie, with human Flash. Asides from that, he's done nothing but arrived on a train to make a subtle smile and announced the arrival of a few minor, plot-related characters.

If the show wants to ship characters without making it official, the pony Flash method is the correct method. Subtle, minor occurrences. Let the fandom take or leave the ship, build upon it or ignore it. A bump, a smile. That's it. Not 'bump, trip, catch, blush, almost kiss, repeat twice just in case they missed it the first time', as seen with human Flash. This logic is why I actually find pony FlashLight fairly cute, and enjoy seeing new artworks on occasion. Can't hate on pony Flash, guys. He's just a cute guy horse with cute guy horse armor who's trying to be a cute guard pony in a world full of cute talking horses. Don't hate him, guys.

Human Flash can burn tho for real.

875817__safe_twilight+sparkle_shipping_s

• Brohoof 2

WOAH WOAH WOAH, THERE'S BEEN A FAN CLUB FOR FLASH SENTRY?!!!! EVEN BEFORE I MADE THAT BET THAT I WOULD SIT ON A PORCUPINE IF THIS WAS BADE WITHING A WEEK?!!! :blink: Joyfull, PORKYPORKYPORKYPINE, WHERE ARE YAH? 

Hey, I watched the W.T.F chapter of South Park, and I watched the "They took our jobs" guys, repeating the gag. I figured I could do this  :lol:

img-3241650-1-56089089.jpg

PUAFFFFFFFFFFFF LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOLs, GIVE THIS MAN (or girl  :huh: ) A COOKIE  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

They're sooooo crystal-y, you can see the railing through them!  :wub:

And Twily has her special manecut for that occasion  :lol: . Man, I need more Flash Sentry hatedom, they are so funny  :comeatus:

• 3 weeks later...

flash sentury fanfiction?any i flashlight 

I read some, but as you can expect, there aren't too many around  :comeatus: . You could try looking for Kilala93's inspired fics, there are many of them and she's pro Flashlight  ;) . Don't expect many focusing on their shipping, as the main cast in those works are usually her Mane6 children OCs 

You could try looking for Kilala93's inspired fics, there are many of them and she's pro Flashlight  . Don't expect many focusing on their shipping, as the main cast in those works are usually her Mane6 children OCs 

Not sure what the standard for 'pro' is in this case. Probably not that high.

Mane 6 children OC's? I... don't even know what to think about that.  

Not sure what the standard for 'pro' is in this case. Probably not that high.

Mane 6 children OC's? I... don't even know what to think about that.  

Pro in this case is that she approves, or at least, she accepts the fic, as Flash Sentry is Twi's husband, and he's the father of Twi's children: Night Light Jr, and his older sister, Starburst. 

It is about time I posted here :catface: Anyway, look at the Crystal Flashy! :pinkie:attachicon.gifimage.jpg

"I wonder why everypony hates me" -Flash Sentry

I would've loved him to be in slice of Life  :(

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Yeah...he kind of is the epitome of hate to a lot of ponies. I think people might view him as the human stereotypical jock or 'OMG, Twily's mine' sorta thing - and would it make sense for Twilight to like somepony like him?

I think he's OK and studly, lol. :P

You just took the words out from my mouth.

But seriously I quite agree. I'm not fan of Flash really or really care for him that much but what you said is exactly how I feel with how people view him.

He's fine to me. Not to mention he actually has a cool character design. Like I actually really like his design to be honest. :P

flash_sentry_vector_by_oathofcalm-d6is0f

Looks like somepony Rainbow Dash would like though to me.

(Also, off topic but I just noticed our signatures are the same too by the way. XD)

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

• 2 weeks later...

flash sentury fanfiction?any i flashlight 

Got great news, read Persona EG 

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/221052/persona-eg

It's a crossover with the Persona series, so, you might be discouraged if you're not familiar with those, but worry not, the story is easy enough to follow, as a fellow unfamiliar with the Persona series. If you're looking for Flashlight it's a non-central, but VERY important part of the plot and the characters...... with a little pinke surprise  :comeatus:

I still don't get why people disapprove of Flash and Twilight so much. Sure, it wasn't the best contribution to the plotline, but I still think it's okay. On a side note, I love it how they give Flash several cameos in the actual show. 

(edited)

I ship myself with Flash Sentry :derp::P

sig-3976360.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Someone shipping herself with Flash Sentry? Well that's a first  :dash:

I still don't get why people disapprove of Flash and Twilight so much. Sure, it wasn't the best contribution to the plotline, but I still think it's okay. On a side note, I love it how they give Flash several cameos in the actual show. 

Too bad they took out his appearance in slice of life, the rage would've been epic  :love: . Hope he shows up later  :sunbutt:

Speedpaint46FlashSentrybyKPShadowSquirre

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2