Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry Fan Club

RainbowDashie2000

Someone shipping herself with Flash Sentry? Well that's a first  :dash:

Too bad they took out his appearance in slice of life, the rage would've been epic  :love: . Hope he shows up later  :sunbutt:

Speedpaint46FlashSentrybyKPShadowSquirre

Dang that picture of Flash... :blush: It may just be a future avatar of mine on the forums :wub:

Someone shipping herself with Flash Sentry? Well that's a first  :dash:

Too bad they took out his appearance in slice of life, the rage would've been epic  :love: . Hope he shows up later  :sunbutt:

sig-3976360.Speedpaint46FlashSentrybyKPS

I've read that in the original script for Slice of Life, there would have been a scene where Flash Sentry laments to another pony about how no one likes him.:(

Whoever made that picture though, give them a medal and give me a copy to frame on the wall!:wub:

• Brohoof 1

Flash is really cool! I especially like Flashlight! It's almost cute enough to be the pony equivalent of Percabeth! Well, maybe not Percabeth, but possibly Caleo... Or Frazel... I'm kinda thinking Frazel...

Edited by EmeraldWriteheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The shadowbolts from the Friendship is Magic webcomic from left to right: Descent, Nightgale, and Haze. Why I'm posting this here? Because, it's hinted that Descent is our favorite Waifu Thief  :please:

large.png

Ahem. I have composed a poem that I would like to share with everypony

*ahem*

As I have but seen in this pony fandom
The hate of Flash Sentry's not a curious one
See the self-shippers and their new found wisdom

That Flash gets two Twilights, and still they get none.

*finger snaps*

Ahem. I have composed a poem that I would like to share with everypony

*ahem*

As I have but seen in this pony fandom
The hate of Flash Sentry's not a curious one
See the self-shippers and their new found wisdom

That Flash gets two Twilights, and still they get none.

*finger snaps*

There's one way to answer that:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally, what I like about Flash Sentry is that unlike the sterotypical unrealistic love intrest that's always 'perfect', Flash displays accurate things guys do when around their crush, such as being nervous, clumsy (or at least feel that way), always looking out for them, feeling awkward, worrying how their crush may feel and feeling down when they say 'no' or what sounded like a 'no'. Flash seemed to display all of these around Twilight.

Personally, what I like about Flash Sentry is that unlike the sterotypical unrealistic love intrest that's always 'perfect', Flash displays accurate things guys do when around their crush, such as being nervous, clumsy (or at least feel that way), always looking out for them, feeling awkward, worrying how their crush may feel and feeling down when they say 'no' or what sounded like a 'no'. Flash seemed to display all of these around Twilight.

Much better than most self insert fics  :dash:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or is shipping Flashy with Pinks kinda popular with the few guys who like him :huh:?

sig-4426836.large.png

I support that ship. They seem like they would get along pretty well. Sadly I don't know how long it will last given the cornucopia of female attention he receives. It's very hard on him you know. :(

post-30550-0-01164400-1458362396.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...