Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laughing Booth

Evil Pink One

@Cash In has finally joined! Aaand this is where we are at for the event..... @Sleeping Silk is no help.... :laugh: i kid you busy... everyone is probably is...except me:sealed:.... which is weird because i fix planes....

1 minute ago, Cash In said:

Ha.

There you go. Did I win? :mlp_wat:

Hmmmm it has the confidence. A certain victory to the laugh... forced... it feels like a mockery to the opponent.... hmmm.... i gotta give it a 7/10....

Anyway... i was thinking of an event where everyone records they're laughter.... everyone can vote for who has the best or impactful laugh etc.

I actually thought more games and events linked to the elements.

CALL THE DOCTO- ....OH!... hehe you're okay @yuyu_:sealed:

Here i thought i have to get a lawyer... pheww....

Your laughter has a mix of a lot of words, that you can almost see all the alphabets. Has all the types of caps.

A bit too long.

And emphasizes on Crazy that inflicts fear and insanity to everyone around you...

I give 8t a 8.5 out of 10.... highest so far hmmm....

Also everyone has the right to give their opinion on everyones laugh... its to help everyone to perfect their laughter.

We should probably make rules for this game and a grading system huh...

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

CALL THE DOCTO- ....OH!... hehe you're okay @yuyu_:sealed:

Here i thought i have to get a lawyer... pheww....

Your laughter has a mix of a lot of words, that you can almost see all the alphabets. Has all the types of caps.

A bit too long.

And emphasizes on Crazy that inflicts fear and insanity to everyone around you...

I give 8t a 8.5 out of 10.... highest so far hmmm....

Also everyone has the right to give their opinion on everyones laugh... its to help everyone to perfect their laughter.

We should probably make rules for this game and a grading system huh...

thank you my goal is to send fear into my enemies and also concern medical proffesionls :3 

omg a grading system yes yesye syes please

14 minutes ago, yuyu_ said:

thank you my goal is to send fear into my enemies and also concern medical proffesionls :3 

omg a grading system yes yesye syes please

Hehehe so cute.... you shall be our cute mascot... then who ever tries to pat you, bite them MUHAHAHAHA 

• Excited 1

Ouuuu good one..... wait this is the laughing booth not the joke dungeon!?. Execute it there!

Now i  have to clean up the blood in this booth....:yeahno:

7 minutes ago, Silky the little magus said:

Ahahahahahah

Also basic... 3/10

3 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Ouuuu good one..... wait this is the laughing booth not the joke dungeon!?. Execute it there!

Now i  have to clean up the blood in this booth....:yeahno:

Also basic... 3/10

WOOOOOW :mlp_laugh:

sorry you don’t like my authentic laugh Mr. Troll GRUMP!! 

• Leaves 1

....Mywhaaahaha? Hmmm 🤔

Mew?... all caps has a long a... triple A... quad ha......mew?

Hmmm

4 or 5 out of 10.... if you can procure a record on how this laugh is made then it might get a higher score...

It seems the myw part is quite unknown on why it's there. are you revving up for the laugh? Are you a cat? 🤔or is it really part of your laugh?

We need that grading system...

Hmmm actually might be a 6 or 7/10

There the good ol' reliable hahahahaha, the more chuckle like hehehehehe, the squeaky shy and blushing hihihihihi. The all caps HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's what i have for now.

7 hours ago, Hadrien said:

There the good ol' reliable hahahahaha, the more chuckle like hehehehehe, the squeaky shy and blushing hihihihihi. The all caps HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's what i have for now.

So which do you guys think is the tip tuer of them? 🤔 What grade? Surely the basictriple ha should be 1 point.... adding an extra maxe +1. 5 ha has nothing much. And having 6ha is too much-2

Hehehe is unique and deviated on the original so a 2 point and the +points applies.

While the hi is cute all in all but 8s just a deviation. Still a 2 but depending how cute the avatar or person is it get a plus 1 and the plus points apply.

Capslocked gives it a bonus +1. And a wave of capitals another bonus +1..... hmmm if its 8n audio form a +2.... depending on the performance.

What you guys think?

23 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

So which do you guys think is the tip tuer of them? 🤔 What grade? Surely the basictriple ha should be 1 point.... adding an extra maxe +1. 5 ha has nothing much. And having 6ha is too much-2

Hehehe is unique and deviated on the original so a 2 point and the +points applies.

While the hi is cute all in all but 8s just a deviation. Still a 2 but depending how cute the avatar or person is it get a plus 1 and the plus points apply.

Capslocked gives it a bonus +1. And a wave of capitals another bonus +1..... hmmm if its 8n audio form a +2.... depending on the performance.

What you guys think?

ye si very mych agree with your analasis , we do however need a specific pointststem for deciding this. mabye one of the factors being on how unique it is, anotder on how good it is at instdimidating yourr enemies? what do you think good sirs *read in a fancy british accent*

14 minutes ago, yuyu_ said:

ye si very mych agree with your analasis , we do however need a specific pointststem for deciding this. mabye one of the factors being on how unique it is, anotder on how good it is at instdimidating yourr enemies? what do you think good sirs *read in a fancy british accent*

Oh!... sorry... i read it as Igor..hehe:lie:

• Shocked 1

17 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

I disagree. I don't think you can apply the plus point method to the hihihi as it's really depends on the person saying it. Imagine Fluthershy laughing with hihihihhi, that's at least a 4-5. Now Applejack, hihihihi, doesn't hit the same and could even be a little weird (-1). So I say it should be a base of 2, and then +/- depending on the one saying it, without additionnal modifiers. Thoughts ?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Hadrien said:

I disagree. I don't think you can apply the plus point method to the hihihi as it's really depends on the person saying it. Imagine Fluthershy laughing with hihihihhi, that's at least a 4-5. Now Applejack, hihihihi, doesn't hit the same and could even be a little weird (-1). So I say it should be a base of 2, and then +/- depending on the one saying it, without additionnal modifiers. Thoughts ?

Agreed.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

You fit in just perfectly:izzy-oooh:.

Impressive impressive.... How do we score this laugh? It is bolded for emphasis. Too much HAs though.

The start is also quite unique

Probably an 8/10. What does the rest of the derps think?

• Excited 1