Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Laughing with love

Evil Pink One

18 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I just noticed the emoticon is named laughing with love?

Apparently, you can't laugh without love. Which makes me think most plain cartoon villains should be full of love if they laugh so much. Makes the whole "black and white" thing seem weaker, but who am I to ponder on the affairs of morality?

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-12-29 at 6:08 AM, Kujamih said:

I just noticed the emoticon is named laughing with love?

On 2022-12-30 at 12:41 AM, Jesse Terrence said:

Apparently, you can't laugh without love. Which makes me think most plain cartoon villains should be full of love if they laugh so much. Makes the whole "black and white" thing seem weaker, but who am I to ponder on the affairs of morality?

The Pear Butter reaction is named appropriate for the character, the reaction she represents, and the scene the reaction is taking from. It was on hiatus for a bit, It is back now. It is wholesome and adorable. That's what I love about that reaction.  . :kirin:

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Jeric said:

The Pear Butter reaction is named appropriate for the character, the reaction she represents, and the scene the reaction is taking from. It was on hiatus for a bit, It is back now. It is wholesome and adorable. That's what I love about that reaction.  . :kirin:

I LOVE “Laughing with Love” and I prefer it to “Rainbow Dash laughing” because Rainbow’s is from when she was

laughing at somepony so, it would hurt my feelings whenever I got it because of the context. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Im just happy you guys brought that back up.... But why remove starlight glimmer!? I love that reaction!

Laughter is an expression of human delight. So yes, we tend to laugh with love here c:

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Im just happy you guys brought that back up.... But why remove starlight glimmer!? I love that reaction!

I'M HAPPY TOO!! *TACKLE HUGS YOU*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Laughter is an expression of human delight. So yes, we tend to laugh with love here c:

I'M HAPPY TOO!! *TACKLE HUGS YOU*

"Ouuufff!"

*Knocks out the wind out of me*

" I thought the tackling ended...... Urp..."

* Soul splits away*

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"Ouuufff!"

*Knocks out the wind out of me*

" I thought the tackling ended...... Urp..."

* Soul splits away*

See? This is the power of laughing with love and hugs owo

happy New Year’s Eve, lovely!! 

On 2023-01-06 at 7:00 AM, abrony-mouse said:

pear butter has a lovely laugh, but is kinda sad as an emoticon for laughing when you think about it :(

Pear butter does for an amazing "I'm dying of laughter" emoticon, though
1579057984016.jpg.e3431bd283652ac93cd9845921b82446.jpg

Edited by Jesse Terrence
Wrong picture uploaded

11 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

@Sir Done A Lot "Uhhh I don't think this is Starry Wholesome quality."

Me: But this is my final wholesome form -- YESS YESS ALL THE CANDY AND CHOCOLATE MILK AND COTTON CANDY CLOUDS!! BWAHAHAAHHAHA

image.png.fd00d29cfeb54c08fb1d4a3c1a8702e2.png

Silky, the literal embodiement of wholesomeness. Give her anything, she'll turn it into wholesome xD

That's why I love You omg :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

*feels actually SUPER TENSE about the guilt that she has ACTUALLY been drinking the chocolate milk from @Sir Done A Lot's fridge AND not only that, she admitted last night and even REVEALED confidential documentation, thanks to @Bastianthat CHOCOLATE MILK FROM SIR'S FRIDGE IS IN FACT -- LEGALLY RIKIFIVES...

oh no... what has she done.

*Silky sweat drop of nervousness* ^^;;

ANYWAY, GOTTA GO <3 <3 <3

Spoiler

And I agree, the chocolate milk IS SOO GOOD....

Spoiler

Also, this video is gold XD

• Brohoof 3