Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where did the idea that Aloe and Lotus are twins come from?

Peace Petal

(edited)

6 hours ago, Megas said:

I mean, just look at them

Well, they’re not identical twins. And fraternal twins are no more similar than regular siblings. So siblings, definitely. But where did the twins thing come from?

Edited by Peace Petal

9 hours ago, Peace Petal said:

Well, they’re not identical twins.

Literally the only difference between the two is that their colors are flipped, what more do you want?

• Leaves 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Megas said:

Literally the only difference between the two is that their colors are flipped, what more do you want?

What are you even saying? Identical twins can't be different colors (they have the same genes), unless one of them has dyed not only her hair but her entire coat! Read up a bit about twins before answering next time, yeesh!

Either way, my actual question is whether or not there's official confirmation, like something from Gameloft, the card game, or even a writer tweet.

Edited by Peace Petal

(edited)
3 hours ago, Peace Petal said:

What are you even saying? Identical twins can't be different colors (they have the same genes), unless one of them has dyed not only her hair but her entire coat! Read up a bit about twins before answering next time, yeesh!

No it's like if they were human women who are also were identical twins they would be wearing different color dresses, that's how I am understanding it. Does that make sense?

Edited by RDDash
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, RDDash said:

No it's like if they were human women who are also were identical twins they would be wearing different color dresses, that's how I am understanding it. Does that make sense?

Oh, I guess that somewhat makes sense. It's not confirmation, but it's a good headcanon. Sorry, I shouldn't have used such a harsh tone earlier.

• 2 months later...