Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Old Brony thinking about the modern MLP community!

Thoper7

I was drinking a little and I am wondering about how this community is holding up! I fell out of the community after season 5 of MLP, gen, 5. I was just wondering how you all are doing?

• Brohoof 6

welcome back olden brony :) I loved season 5 of FiM

a lot of the community stuff I did back then has continued really - main change is there's a lot of people chatting on Discord now and also a lot less drama :P 

an example of some great 2024 pony content

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Hey there @Thoper7 and welcome back! I'm going to shift this post over to the Welcome Plaza. :P

I'm doing quite well, thanks. How are you? :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm new to this place but I've been active at Equestria Daily for a few years! If not for my wife, who is an old-school MLP fan since the 1980s, I probably wouldn't be part of the fanbase. 

Olden brony here myself although still active every now and again on the forums! After a couple years of not keeping up too closely with new seasons (right after season 5 as well I think lol), I watched a bunch of seasons right when they were wrapping up the show. I think the later seasons are really worth watching if you're still interested at all! They bring in some new characters that really breathe new life into the show, and there's some banger episodes all the way up through the end! Very last episode has my favorite song from the whole show in fact, and you know they had some great ones in the early seasons, so that's a big compliment lol!

22 hours ago, North Star said:

welcome back olden brony :) I loved season 5 of FiM

a lot of the community stuff I did back then has continued really - main change is there's a lot of people chatting on Discord now and also a lot less drama :P 

an example of some great 2024 pony content

This video had me dying! I was NOT expecting it to be people voicing over lmao! "We need something that isn't complex, apartment or otherwise!" :laugh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1