Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Old brony feeling nostalgic

jacibobsthebrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googling MLP obsessively in 2012 and eventually gaining the courage to actually get involved with the fandom.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's been so long I can't remember. I know some old YTP channels I subscribed to in 2009/10 started uploading pony videos in 2011, and that's when my curiosity began. Reading My Little Dashie in late 2011 is my strongest memory of my early days in the fandom.

Hi everypony! It's been a while. I was 12-13 when I joined this fandom and I'm 25 now. I lost interest in MLP around late 2014, but recently nostalgia has hit me like a truck. I wish I was more involved in this forum back in 2012, but I was active elsewhere writing crappy fanfiction and spreading pony propaganda. My pony obsession is not as strong as it once was, but this show and fandom was a massive part of my early adolescence and I'm eternally grateful for all the joy it provided a depressed and awkward teen. I have a lot of catching up to do since I've not seen anything past season 4. Also, Rainbow Dash is still best pony.

• Brohoof 9

Welcome back! Man I feel the same thing when I was that young and getting involve into MLP and just having that nostalgia hitting me like a truck recently. I still need to catch up since I still haven't watched the rest of the seasons (5-9) but hopefully you can stay longer and enjoy these silly cartoon ponies like the rest of us.

• Brohoof 2

Nostalgia is a powerful thing, ain't it? :P

Anyways, welcome aboard! Hope you have fun!

• Brohoof 2

welcome back, long lost pony :3 glad that the rainbow remained

there's a lot to catch up on :D some drama, lots of other fun too, and fics and RP and such. Ponies are the ultimate content

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-03-16 at 1:21 AM, jacibobsthebrony said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Googling MLP obsessively in 2012 and eventually gaining the courage to actually get involved with the fandom.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's been so long I can't remember. I know some old YTP channels I subscribed to in 2009/10 started uploading pony videos in 2011, and that's when my curiosity began. Reading My Little Dashie in late 2011 is my strongest memory of my early days in the fandom.

Hi everypony! It's been a while. I was 12-13 when I joined this fandom and I'm 25 now. I lost interest in MLP around late 2014, but recently nostalgia has hit me like a truck. I wish I was more involved in this forum back in 2012, but I was active elsewhere writing crappy fanfiction and spreading pony propaganda. My pony obsession is not as strong as it once was, but this show and fandom was a massive part of my early adolescence and I'm eternally grateful for all the joy it provided a depressed and awkward teen. I have a lot of catching up to do since I've not seen anything past season 4. Also, Rainbow Dash is still best pony.

Yooo, welcome! BASED!

I can agree with the favourite pony part!

Hello there! /)

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome back to the herd!

I'm sure you will find many awesome moments here with cool people

• Brohoof 2