Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about your old posts?

Harmonic Revelations

What do you think about your old posts?  

28 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think about your old posts?

• They are pretty much the same as how I post now.
    • They're cringy.
    • I'm proud of them.
    • I'm indifferent but think I've changed since then.
    • They're better than my current posts.
    • I'm displeased with my old posts.
    • It's mixed. Some are good, some are bad.

• 3 months later...

With what I know now (about my health, my eyes, my ears), even my older posts here are going to be hard for me to read. I was a doomer when talking about related things and really just always threw a pity party for myself. I'm sorry. 

But when not talking about anything related to that, I'm still pretty similar to my older posts. I was never "cringe" here like I was on forums in my teens. lol. I'm just a bit upset at myself for the above mentioned stuff. And I will have to get over that. The past can not be changed.

2 minutes ago, Envy said:

With what I know now (about my health, my eyes, my ears), even my older posts here are going to be hard for me to read. I was a doomer when talking about related things and really just always threw a pity party for myself. I'm sorry. 

But when not talking about anything related to that, I'm still pretty similar to my older posts. I was never "cringe" here like I was on forums in my teens. lol. I'm just a bit upset at myself for the above mentioned stuff. And I will have to get over that. The past can not be changed.

Hey don't be sorry with how you lived with your life and things that you couldn't control. Everyone goes through some difficulty in life. When my sister passed away years ago, it took a toll on my health for years even with all the help I tried to get. I'm slowly trying to get better. It's better to have figure some things out now than to have lived your entire life full of regret. You still have a lot of time to do things, it's never too late to change things even if they seem impossible. I'm a stubborn idiot who has been learning that over the years.

When I was a teenager, I thought I would have figured everything out during my 20s and I haven't yet in my mid 20s. People try to force timelines like "by your 30s you should have this" or "by your 40s you should have this done", but that is not the case for everyone. We all have our own timelines and way of figuring out things. I'm realizing and am starting to be okay with it now. I realized that there is a possibility that I may not know everything even until my 40s or 50s as well. I learned that there are some things worth waiting for and others things that you just have to go out there and get a hold of.