Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can someone help me with a simple magic effect?

Wisebox

All i need is the picture down bellow to have the magic effect when a pony picks up something with it's magic. Take your time if you need to. And thank you

~wisebox~

post-5203-0-26131500-1339562052.png

The magic effect from the show won't look good on that image because the image was done entirely, or at least mostly, in a raster image editor. The magic effects done in the show are vector. it would be two conflicting styles that I don't think would look good at all.

At any rate, here is a video on the magic effect done in the show. It's pretty simple so i'm sure you can apply it yourself.

• Brohoof 2

The magic effect from the show won't look good on that image because the image was done entirely, or at least mostly, in a raster image editor. The magic effects done in the show are vector. it would be two conflicting styles that I don't think would look good at all.

At any rate, here is a video on the magic effect done in the show. It's pretty simple so i'm sure you can apply it yourself.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nf1LUy_eg

Whoa thanks man! Good for future reference when I buy Photoshop!:D.

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nf1LUy_eg

OOHH thanks! The video actually helped me make the horn effect so much better. Edited by Wisebox