Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Striksette

Great to be here, great to be here, please hold the applause.

Hi there! I'm Striksette, the new girl. I already love it here, everything is so wondertasticarific(Sure, that works). I've [slowly] figured out account... stuff, and now all I need are friends! Because lonely!

Well. Thanks, then! Hope to see you soon!

'Kay, NOW you may applaud. :3

• Brohoof 1

You guys are nice. I like it here.

Is there anyplace I can see the whole (what's it called, what's it called...) "popularity" status list- like the squirrel, muffin, pony...?

Is there anyplace I can see the whole (what's it called, what's it called...) "popularity" status list- like the squirrel, muffin, pony...?

Wish I could help you with that. I just tried looking, maybe not hard enough, for the post with the list yet came up empty.

Anyway, on to introductions! I am Chigens and here is your very own generic welcome post.

Welcome!

Some quick notes(in case you did not know):

Posts in Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Collosseum do not count toward post count.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

(edited)

Hi Striksette, please accept one of my freshly baked welcome muffins

Posted Image

Enjoy yourself on the forum!

There was a topic on all the badges and requirements, but I cant seem to find it enymore. . . im sure its still around somewhere though. Edited by 117EWAN

(edited)

Hai! Welcome to the forums!

And here is that thread on all the badges and their requirments.

http://mlpforums.com...page__hl__badge

Edited by Kirby

Welcome to the forums, I am glad you see you like it already! I am Jokuc, if you have any questions, feel free to message me. You can press here to see the badge list and here to see top posters. See you around!

And here is that thread on all the badges and their requirments.

http://mlpforums.com...page__hl__badge

Ninja :(

(edited)

Welcome Pegasister, sorry for the late welcome. somewolf was buried under many files at his place of employment.

anyway. glad you like it and cant wait to see you around

Edited by Derpy*the*Wolf