March 2024 Art Contest Voting

SCS

March 2024 Art Contest Poll  

35 users have voted

1. 1. Which artwork is your favorite for March 2024?

• Submission 1
    • Submission 2
    • Submission 3
    • Submission 4
    • Submission 5
    • Submission 6
    • Submission 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2024-04-02 at 06:59 AM

4 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Thanks! 

Oh wait you were talking about 1, 4, 6, and 7 right?

Slip, stop beating yourself up about this. You can't let something like a fun little art competition ruin your outlook on life. You entered, your art has been seen, you need to stay positive!

• Brohoof 1

gifmaker_me(4).gif.cdfe0538c285017cd7e3ae3621c87d3f.gif.a12f315ade737d70650b6d18d2fca915.gif

[Animated banner by Rethajni] My Art page My twitter

3 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Slip, stop beating yourself up about this. You can't let something like a fun little art competition ruin your outlook on life. You entered, your art has been seen, you need to stay positive!

WHERE I COME FROM YOUNG ONE IF WE MAKE A MINOR ERROR THEN WE ARE SHAMED BY THE COMMUNITY, AND I WAS BULLIED A LOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I HAVEN'T FULLY GOTTEN OVER IT.

I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF MY PAST.

SUE ME.

• Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

WHERE I COME FROM YOUNG ONE IF WE MAKE A MINOR ERROR THEN WE ARE SHAMED BY THE COMMUNITY, AND I WAS BULLIED A LOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I HAVEN'T FULLY GOTTEN OVER IT.

SUE ME.

Slip. I'm not attacking you, and I'm not going to argue with you either, but you have to understand that doing this only harms your chances of being voted for, negativity spreads very easily, it can put people off voting. You aren't a bad artist, and your past doesn't define you. Try to stay positive. Nobody here hates you or your art.

• Brohoof 2

gifmaker_me(4).gif.cdfe0538c285017cd7e3ae3621c87d3f.gif.a12f315ade737d70650b6d18d2fca915.gif

8 minutes ago, Lawyer Slip said:

SUE ME.

I been there, I uploaded a FIMFiction and they throw me insults and instead of feel bad, I keep insisting until I found my audience

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Slip. I'm not attacking you, and I'm not going to argue with you either, but you have to understand that doing this only harms your chances of being voted for, negativity spreads very easily, it can put people off voting. You aren't a bad artist, and your past doesn't define you. Try to stay positive. Nobody here hates you or your art.

I understand.

But my past from Middle school and the YTP community still affects me

Moreso middle school tho

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

1 minute ago, Lawyer Slip said:

I understand.

But my past from Middle school and the YTP community still affects me

Moreso middle school tho

Slip, the past is in the past, don't attatch to it, you need to change the page, reborn as an artist just like I did. @Wizard and I are artist and we support you

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 2

3 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

Slip, the past is in the past, don't attatch to it, you need to change the page, reborn as an artist just like I did. @Wizard and I are artist and we support you

I appreciate it.

I'll try and let go.

But attempted murder is hard to forget :blush:

Nevertheless, I will still try.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

10 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

Agreed, we're here if you need us. And this place is not middle school, it's a new place with new people, you'll do fine here and won't be mocked or attacked.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Wizard Which one is yours? :P

Hahaha mine is #4! I kept wanting to redo it and I feel like I should have after seeing how good the others are! :BornAgainBrony:

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 1

These are really good!

I honestly didn't know there were art contests on the forum. I might have a go if there is another next month :dash:

• Brohoof 2

img-19020-1-UhOc03y.png

Thank you Cherribomb for the Signature!

https://twitter.com/Codelyy

(edited)
1 hour ago, Codelyy said:

These are really good!

I honestly didn't know there were art contests on the forum. I might have a go if there is another next month :dash:

You should! These are great fun, I'll be doing all of them from now on! :yay:

Edited by Wizard
  • Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

56 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Y'know what?

I've thought about it. And I'll do the same. :coolandhip:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

Really gonna have to put in my all to compete with your art :P

• Brohoof 2

img-19020-1-UhOc03y.png

Thank you Cherribomb for the Signature!

https://twitter.com/Codelyy

22 hours ago, Wizard said:

Hahaha mine is #4! I kept wanting to redo it and I feel like I should have after seeing how good the others are! :BornAgainBrony:

What are you talking about?! You have the second place for sure and you're getting closer and closer from the first! You're artwork is amazing! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-03-28 at 9:30 PM, Lawyer Slip said:

As do I.

Also I just realized, only one person has voted for mine, and that person is me. 

So. 

I'm definitely not winning. And as usual, the internet and the general population hates my art.

Sometimes its not the technique or how you draw.

Its how you connect with the audience.

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Wizard said:

I was actually looking at 4 and 6 and i think you already knew what the reason why 6 beat you XD.

Your art work is good but you gotta capture your audience.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Y'know what?

I've thought about it. And I'll do the same. :coolandhip:

Good to hear! :Pip-giggle:

5 hours ago, Codelyy said:

Really gonna have to put in my all to compete with your art :P

Naww you got this! I'll have to turn my art up a notch to compete with you :sneer:

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

What are you talking about?! You have the second place for sure and you're getting closer and closer from the first! You're artwork is amazing! :pinkie:

Hahaha I appreciate your kind words! But I know I can do better, I'll bring my A-game next time! Just you wait and see! :yay:

21 minutes ago, Evil Pink One said:

I was actually looking at 4 and 6 and i think you already knew what the reason why 6 beat you XD.

Your art work is good but you gotta capture your audience.

I agree, I hadn't thought about a large group shot, that and those bright vibrant colours would catch anyone's attention! I'll keep this in mind for next time! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

22 hours ago, Wizard said:

Naww you got this! I'll have to turn my art up a notch to compete with you :sneer:

Hahaha I appreciate your kind words! But I know I can do better, I'll bring my A-game next time! Just you wait and see! :yay:

I agree, I hadn't thought about a large group shot, that and those bright vibrant colours would catch anyone's attention! I'll keep this in mind for next time! :mlp_smug:

The important thing is tou learn and grow

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Wizard said:

You made #4??? Wow! That is impressive! 

• Hugs 1