Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Young 6 go through portal?

Crash_xox

I was thinking about that portal theory. And an idea came to my mind. If the Young Six enter the portal, what will they look like?

The Mane Six were humans on that side, technically all the ponies in Equestria are humans in the canterlot high.

But the problem I have with the Young Six is what if they enter the portal, and because of their physical differences, they don't all turn into humans?

Since Spike had turned into a dog, Smolder must have the same situation. I can't say for sure about the others, but this seems a bit illogical.

Imagine Young Six entering the portal and coming out different animals. We could say that Sandbar will be the only human.

But what I want to say is that maybe the portal doesn't work like that. In my opinion, Portal decides what the creature needs to be like on the other side, according to their role in Equestria.

Here's an example, Twilight hatched Spike from that egg when she was a filly. Spike was by her side from beginning to end.

Dogs are also a symbol of loyalty, so I think Portal made him Twilight's pet based on Spike's role. So, the same applies to Young Six. Young Six, like Mane Six, they represent the elements of harmony, so every creature becomes human on that side of the portal,

But not necessarily like the other humans. Changlings can have a sharp body with pale eyes.

Yaks can be a little fat, or Sea ponies can have the ability to breathe under water. :P

• Brohoof 1

EQG is usually pretty inconsistent on who's a human and who isn't. Iirc, the only other species we saw Diamond Dogs became human, but we never saw any of the changelings, hippogriffs, griffins, yaks, zebra, etc.(though going by the toys, Zecora and Chrysalis probably had human forms as well)

Anyway, I hope the portal wasn't selective with who became human, the idea of Ember or Smolder becoming human while Spike becomes a dog sounds like a really nasty double standard

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Crash_xox said:

I think Portal made him Twilight's pet based on Spike's role

That made me chuckle given how insulting that technically is for a sentient being that should be otherwise equal.

I just picture him and smolder going through and she gets to be human and he's like, "What gives?" And she responds with, "Guess you should've walked around with your head higher" or something other.

I didn't realize the Diamond dogs had an EQG appearance. That's a nice reference to see after they were largely written off from their one episode appearance, unless they showed up in the latter seasons. I remember it used to be a whole debate on whether they should be considered Canon.

Given they of all creatures were shown as Human, I think it's fair to say that the young 6 would most likely be as well. Though it'd be funny if Ocellus wasn't and didn't have her ability to shape shift. Maybe changeling magic would allow them to just go through as they are?

• Brohoof 2

We can maybe assume that Spike came through the Portal as a dog because his human-world doppelganger was already a dog. The Student Six would probably all have human bodies. 

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

That made me chuckle given how insulting that technically is for a sentient being that should be otherwise equal.

I just picture him and smolder going through and she gets to be human and he's like, "What gives?" And she responds with, "Guess you should've walked around with your head higher" or something other.

I didn't realize the Diamond dogs had an EQG appearance. That's a nice reference to see after they were largely written off from their one episode appearance, unless they showed up in the latter seasons. I remember it used to be a whole debate on whether they should be considered Canon.

Given they of all creatures were shown as Human, I think it's fair to say that the young 6 would most likely be as well. Though it'd be funny if Ocellus wasn't and didn't have her ability to shape shift. Maybe changeling magic would allow them to just go through as they are?

Yeah, it would be very unfair for Spike.:worry:

About Ocellus since the Mane 6 have the ability to power up and this is related to their power in Equestria, maybe the same thing will happen to the Young Six? Maybe their power up allows Ocellus to have the power of shapeshift for a particular period of time?

• Brohoof 2