Where would the Overland be located?

Lnx1ynight16

(edited)

Alright guys. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time now and this is the question: Where would the Overland be located. If you already don’t know, the Overland is a fictional country and the overlanders are an original species made by me for MLP. Here, I will say where I think the Overland would be located.

IMG_0919.jpeg
Here I have a map of Equestria as well as other countries. I put a purple circle with the words "Overland Islands" on where I think they would be located. As you can see, it’s located northeast of Hippogriffia and Seaquestria and it’s southwest of the Kirin Grove. I have specific picked this area for the Overland because since it’s a tropical archipelago country, it would make since to place it near other tropical countries.

Edited by Lnx1ynight16
  • Excited 1

1 hour ago, Lnx1ynight16 said:

Alright guys. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time now and this is the question: Where would the Overland be located. If you already don’t know, the Overland is a fictional country and the overlanders are an original species made by me for MLP. Here, I will say where I think the Overland would be located.

IMG_0919.jpeg
Here I have a map of Equestria as well as other countries. I put a purple circle with the words "Overland Islands" on where I think they would be located. As you can see, it’s located northeast of Hippogriffia and Seaquestria and it’s southwest of the Kirin Grove. I have specific picked this area for the Overland because since it’s a tropical archipelago country, it would make since to place it near other tropical countries.

Oh I like the placement of the Overland Islands as it fits the characteristics of the Overlanders. The tropical climate would influence their culture, lifestyle, and even their physical characteristics, such as the tanning of the land overlanders due to working in the sun, and the paleness of water overlanders who live mostly underwater. Then the number of islands would lead to different genetic variations and ethnic traits among the land overlanders. So many different possibilities, I think that's pretty great!

• smile 1

10 hours ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Oh I like the placement of the Overland Islands as it fits the characteristics of the Overlanders. The tropical climate would influence their culture, lifestyle, and even their physical characteristics, such as the tanning of the land overlanders due to working in the sun, and the paleness of water overlanders who live mostly underwater. Then the number of islands would lead to different genetic variations and ethnic traits among the land overlanders. So many different possibilities, I think that's pretty great!

Yes! I’m glad you remembered the details from one of my previous posts. I’d imagine that the water overlanders who live in the ocean would live near the islands. I’m currently working on the relations between the Overland and other countries.

• Excited 1

2 hours ago, Lnx1ynight16 said:

Yes! I’m glad you remembered the details from one of my previous posts. I’d imagine that the water overlanders who live in the ocean would live near the islands. I’m currently working on the relations between the Overland and other countries.

Sounds great! I can't wait to hear more :D

• smile 1