Would the mane six

ZLAAY

If the mane six saw a pony who was lonely and had no friends would they invite the pony to hangout with them?

and if yes would they hangout with the pony frequently or just a one time thing since they're popular/famous? (And would the pony become their acquaintance if they can't hangout with the pony?)

I think it depends on context and how well they connected with that pony. Pinkie Pie might go out of her way to spend time with a pony like that and introduce them to other ponies around town. But they're all busy with things, sometimes you gotta be selective about how you choose to spend your free time and most of the main six, while sympathetic, might be too busy to add another close friend to the group. So maybe acquaintance at most there. 

I dunno, like I said, it just depends on the situation. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Star 216 said:

I think it depends on context and how well they connected with that pony. Pinkie Pie might go out of her way to spend time with a pony like that and introduce them to other ponies around town. But they're all busy with things, sometimes you gotta be selective about how you choose to spend your free time and most of the main six, while sympathetic, might be too busy to add another close friend to the group. So maybe acquaintance at most there. 

I dunno, like I said, it just depends on the situation. 

It's like the pony really shy and introverted and can't properly start a conversation or keep one alive oh and I didn't mean become close friends with them I meant like being just friends