MLP Strange questions

w1kk3d

Idk if there is a place for this, if it is, tell me and this can be removed, but if not, post some strange questions here that you can think of for the show.

A friend of mine thought of this one:

Do ponies have fur? If they do, what happens to their mark if they get shaved?

I think the cutie mark would be like the hair color on a cat. If it gets shaved, it grows back in the same color. Yes they have fur.

Do you think ponies have an advanced education system? Beyond that of the basic one that apple bloom is in and magic preschool?

Do you think ponies have an advanced education system? Beyond that of the basic one that apple bloom is in and magic preschool?

Maybe?! Do they have anything like a high school? Like the pregasus' (idk their names but the "Hey Rainbow CRASH!" guys) They seem like high schoolers?

How high does Celestia's school go?! And do they all get to do their studdies outside of class like Twilight?!

Maybe?! Do they have anything like a high school? Like the pregasus' (idk their names but the "Hey Rainbow CRASH!" guys) They seem like high schoolers?

How high does Celestia's school go?! And do they all get to do their studdies outside of class like Twilight?!

I dunno, Appleblooms class was definitely inside of class, and Rainbow Dash was about the same age as her when she went to school, so I would assume that Cloudsdale had a similar method of education

haha I replied to question with more questions! ^_^

my bad! I think they must have some sort of College. They get their cutie marks for talents like Cheerilie and her students, but she didn't know the specifics or the psychology how to teach, so she must have gone somewhere to learn that. But, she still also had to go someplace to get her basic math, science, reading, writing, and so on.

And... When Twilight Sparkle used the Want it Need it spell. She said "works every time." So, How many times do you think she has done that?! Don't you think she would have learned her lesson before?! o.O or perhaps he magic was increased by her paranoia.

Edited by w1kk3d

hmm... well rainbow dashes wings are made of feathers (and everyone elses wings are probably too), she says so in that episode where rainbow does the sonic rainboom and rarity gets here new wings from miss sparkle.

Edited by Flare

Do ponies have fur? If they do, what happens to their mark if they get shaved?

Equestria girls, we're kinda magical! Boots on hooves bikinis on top! Furry coats, so cute we'll blow your mind!

As for the cutie marks, I have no clue :P

• Brohoof 2

I can't help thinking about Applejack keeping pigs, in conjunction with Pinkie Pie talking about hot dogs. There seems to be a quiet little secret in Ponyville!

Also, why did Rarity chop up a carrot to make sunny-side up eggs for breakfast?

Why have pigs on your farm if they don't eat pork?

I can't help thinking about Applejack keeping pigs, in conjunction with Pinkie Pie talking about hot dogs. There seems to be a quiet little secret in Ponyville!

Ponies are omnivores in the MLP universe but their diet staples around vegetation, just like how ours stables around carbohydrates like grains and sugar.

The purpose served in pigs is garbage disposal.

Sewage I imagine is treated as it is in real life with horses: fertilizer from manure. Insuch, any local farm might conduct both a provision of food, and essential municipal service of waste management.

Edited by Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhgvs-qyVK8

0:46 - 0:52. Celestia's school for Gifted Unicorns.

However, the whole idea of a Cutie Mark would end most plans for advanced education unless directed towards the pony in question's special talent, I would think.

Well it's not like they want to show "Everybody poops" on My Little Pony. Have some common sense!

Haha yeah, but they have never show a bathroom, or an outhouse, just briefly mentioned somewhere. And how do they work?!

Rarity would not do potty outside. If they have a spa, they have toilets. It's just probably not a popular discussion subject in Equestria. I want to know where Pinkie's egg came from and what happened to it.

• Brohoof 1

How cute would it be if scootaloo and Fluttershy were related?! Seriously! Their mains are only slightly different, Orange is an offshoot of yellow, and we have seen that related ponies share similar color shemes! maybe Scootaloo is a cousin of Fluttershy's!!!

Yellow and red make orange. Big Macintosh, you have some 'splainin' to do!

How cute would it be if scootaloo and Fluttershy were related?! Seriously! Their mains are only slightly different, Orange is an offshoot of yellow, and we have seen that related ponies share similar color shemes! maybe Scootaloo is a cousin of Fluttershy's!!!

• Brohoof 1