Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Strange questions

w1kk3d

Would Photo Finish be of Polish or German descent?

Shoot... That's a toughie. I'm going to go with German... Just because I love Spetzel.

Do you think the Earth Ponies ever feel...left out or neglected? Unicorns and Pegasususus have horns and wings; AND cutie-mark talents... Earth Ponies just get their cutie-mark talents (usually involved with manual labor of some sort.)

And where did her freaky knowledge of fashon come from!

Which raises another question "French heute couture, please." So... France exists... uhm... Where is Equestria, and I will give a blank check to anyone who can take me there!

I got all of the Honor Blackman episodes of the Avengers for Christmas. In an episode I watched today Steed said the phrase "heute couture", and I went totally crazy thinking about Fluttershy! Also, think how great a pony name John Steed is. I just looked it up. Fluttershy is actually asking for something quite meaningless. By the definition, everything Rarity does is heute couture. She was just basically saying she wanted something french!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I got all of the Honor Blackman episodes of the Avengers for Christmas. In an episode I watched today Steed said the phrase "heute couture", and I went totally crazy thinking about Fluttershy! Also, think how great a pony name John Steed is. I just looked it up. Fluttershy is actually asking for something quite meaningless. By the definition, everything Rarity does is heute couture. She was just basically saying she wanted something french!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haute_couture

Haha that would be an awesome name! Wow, i didn't realize it was so generic. Maybe Fluttershy just enjoys using big words?! Almost as much as Twilight Sparkle.

I wonder if Twilight just has a word of the day calendar or something :D

Shoot... That's a toughie. I'm going to go with German... Just because I love Spetzel.

Do you think the Earth Ponies ever feel...left out or neglected? Unicorns and Pegasususus have horns and wings; AND cutie-mark talents... Earth Ponies just get their cutie-mark talents (usually involved with manual labor of some sort.)

Yes, I think they do and I think this would make a great episode. I definitley would feel left out. No wings, no magic, and it's not like unicorns and pegasi can't grow things... poor Earth Ponies :(

Haha that would be an awesome name! Wow, i didn't realize it was so generic. Maybe Fluttershy just enjoys using big words?! Almost as much as Twilight Sparkle.

I wonder if Twilight just has a word of the day calendar or something :D

I suspect Fluttershy may have been trolling Rarity just a bit!

B)

I would love to see just one time, a snow white Earth pony wearing a raikishly tilted Bowler hat, with a furled umbrella as his cutie mark! Celestia might need an operative of his cunning and impeccable style!

Yes, I think they do and I think this would make a great episode. I definitley would feel left out. No wings, no magic, and it's not like unicorns and pegasi can't grow things... poor Earth Ponies :(

This could probably work into the CMC...

Scootaloo learns to fly, and can do amazing tricks.

Sweetie Belle uses her magic in a way that relates to singing.

AppleBloom (the only Earth Pony in the CMC) see's their talents, and can't do them, obviously because of the Earth Pony issue. She of course throws a fit, and cries. Applejack finds her, alone in the CMC clubhouse (she went looking because it's after dinner and getting dark.) "It's just not fair!" Applejack reignites her spirits by sharing all the wonderful talents only Earth Ponies can have. I'm not sure what she could do, but it has to be something to do with apples. :P

But then again, that would ruin the Cutie Mark Crusaders... And we'd probably never see them again. :(

• Brohoof 1

That would be weird if they do... D:

Where do horses and ponies discard personal wastes usually? Wherever they are: on the carpet, on the grass, in the hay...

Where do horses and ponies discard personal wastes usually? Wherever they are: on the carpet, on the grass, in the hay...

I'd say in the street, like Earthly horses do. (Not even joking) Twilight does mention that their roads are dirt roads. Maybe it's proper manners to do your business, and then kick some dirt over it. Except for Lyra, Ponies would have serious trouble using a potty as we know them. Am I giving this too much thought??

(I color coded my text!)

Posted Image

They probably feel like they are the only normal ones. And they likely have a subculture that promotes/rewards hard work like our own pioneers did.

Earth ponies likely look down upon Unicorn Telekinesis as just being afraid of getting their hooves dirty. Further, the unicorns have that freaky magic stuff that causes a lot of problems.

Pegusai all share freaky racial magic and live in clouds...and they can stay there. Ponies who cannot fly likely see it as annoying: zooming just overhead, crashing into buildings ("Thanks again, Rainbow!"), droping heavy things from a height...

Earth ponies probably think of themselves as the only practical ponies. They are the ones keeping Equestria running, And any jealosies are carefully hidden.

I seriously doubt Earth Ponies are resentful of Unicorns or Pegasi as a whole. I've read it theorized that Pegusi have hollow thin bones, like birds, which would mean they are less capable in terms of strength. Unicorns would probably have a different morphology as well because they'd be more dependent on their horns. Thus Earth Ponies by definition would be stronger and more "worldly sound" than either of the others. Even if this doesn't seem like fair balance, it obviously works for them in-universe since no one's complaining.

• Brohoof 1

Why would earth ponies be jealous when the other ponies are dependent on them to eat? They obviously have a lot of control. Although it's not the "coolest" power, it is definitely the most practical and useful.

Why is it that Scootaloo is seen constantly on her scooter, performing tricks and the like, yet she hasn't yet obtained her cutie mark?

I mean it's in her name, her talent is obviously scootering (if that's a word)

• Brohoof 1

Why is it that Scootaloo is seen constantly on her scooter, performing tricks and the like, yet she hasn't yet obtained her cutie mark?

Because then she would leave the CMC.

Why does Pinkie Pie always seem like she's doing drugs? I'm very worried about her.

Ponies, don't worry about strange questions you've made! *Giggles* although they do make me giggle or laugh a lot! Even if the strangest questions have been posted isn't a bad sign. Some ponies may think starnge questions are a mistake, but their not! Trust me, I know this Pinkie Pie Style! :)

Because then she would leave the CMC.

Why does Pinkie Pie always seem like she's doing drugs? I'm very worried about her.

Because she is Pinkie Pie, duuuuh

Edited by Jokuc

I'd say in the street, like Earthly horses do. (Not even joking) Twilight does mention that their roads are dirt roads. Maybe it's proper manners to do your business, and then kick some dirt over it. Except for Lyra, Ponies would have serious trouble using a potty as we know them. Am I giving this too much thought??

(I color coded my text!)

I would imagine that there is some kind of santitary disposal such as a latrine or other gathering system that is obviously never going to be referenced or indicated.

That or they have indoor plumbing, seeing as we've already seen they have sinks as well as hydroelectricity.

• Brohoof 1

lol I think it's the word! I guess that's a genuine plot hole in the entire series? Or maybe they have to recognize that it is indeed their special talent?!

• Brohoof 1

I would imagine that there is some kind of santitary disposal such as a latrine or other gathering system that is obviously never going to be referenced or indicated.

That or they have indoor plumbing, seeing as we've already seen they have sinks as well as hydroelectricity.

I'd say there's a sanitary crew that goes out at night and collects the "deposits". Ponies like Applejack would pay good bits for all that organic fertilizer! They have indoor plumbing, but they don't seem to have anything that would resemble a toilet. On a slightly different note. Am I the only one who nearly became ill when Mr. Cake picked up an obviously full diaper with his mouth?

"YUCK!"

• Brohoof 1

I'd say there's a sanitary crew that goes out at night and collects the "deposits". Ponies like Applejack would pay good bits for all that organic fertilizer! They have indoor plumbing, but they don't seem to have anything that would resemble a toilet. On a slightly different note. Am I the only one who nearly became ill when Mr. Cake picked up an obviously full diaper with his mouth?

"YUCK!"

I did too!!!!!!!!!!! :o

So, if you're filthy cleaning up is true, if that was someone's talent, what do you think their cutie mark would be and how do you think they'd handle it?

what do you think their cutie mark would be and how do you think they'd handle it?

A garbage bag and "I handle it very well, thank you very much."

Garbage men we take for granted in real life for how strong they are, how tolerant their olfactory sense is, and how much crap they have to put up with.

Am I the only one who nearly became ill when Mr. Cake picked up an obviously full diaper with his mouth?

"YUCK!"

That whole segmant kind of happend in slowmotion for me! My brain did that rapid fire connection thing!

>wait he's an earth pony

>He can't use magic

>Earth ponies use tools with their mouths

>The baby needs a diaper change

>OH NO!

>Oh thank the nine divines he used his hoof take it off----

> AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept wanting him to use mouth wash after all he did wash his hooves.

I've mucked stalls before and it's not that bad after getting used to it but I wouldn't want that to be my life's purpose. I think I'd be depressed.