Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning League of Ponies

Octavia's Bow

(edited)

So, a friend and I are both really, REALLY into LoL. We think it would be GREAT if we could get an RP going about LoL ponies. You know, our OC's and stuff, as if they were in and framing the LoL world. So, shoot in some ideas and stuff on how to make this work. ALL HELP IS APRECIATED! ^^

~Dawnpath1 (A.K.A. General Octavia) out.

Alright, lets see... here's what I got

Anyone remember the League newspapers? I was thinking the RP aspect would be what was happening behind the actual game, and then we could throw some game aspect in. Along with crystal balls for spectator mode.

Demacian Ponies, led by Twilight Sparkle (Reserved for Mal)

Twilight Sparkle

Passive: Student of Celestia: Having studied from the best magic user in Equestria, Twilight Sparkle knows everything. Twilight has increased magic resist and AP.

Q: Teleport; Twilight teleports to mouse location, dealing AoE damadge in the process

W: Read a Book/Magic Blast: Twilight reads aloud, slowing nearby enemies and increasing the damage of nearby allies. In addition, it alows Twilight to use Magic Blast. Magic Blast: Twilight shoots pure magic energy in front of her, damadgin the first target it hits, then blowing up and damaging nearby targets.

E: Rage Form: Passive; Grants CDR and AP. Active: Twilight turns into her rage form, greatly increasing her AP and damaging nearby enemies.

R: Dear Princess Celestia/Freindship: Twilight writes to Celestia, stunning all nearby enemies as they learn the power of friendship. Alows Twilight to use Friendship. Friendship: Twilight combines the attack stats of all friendly champs to fuel a powerful rainbow lazer in front of her. Does less damage the more targets it hits.

Bilgewater Ponies, led by Applejack (Reserved for me):

Applejack:

Passive: Honesty: Applejack has a chance to avoid slows, snares, taunts, etc.

Q: Apple Shot: Applejack bucks an apple at the foe, dealing damage upon impact and slowing the target. (Skillshot)

W: Hogtie: Applejack throws her hogtie out and snares target champion.

E: Apple: Applejack eats an apple, restoring her health.

R: Applebuck: Applejack bucks target champion, doing initial damage and launching him. If target hits a wall, he is stunned and more damage is done. If target hits another champion(s) then target and other champion(s) are slowed and damaged.

Noxian Ponies led by Pinkie Pie:

Pinkie Pie

Passive: Let's Party! For every champion Pinkie Pie kills, she gains AP based on level

Q: Party Canon; Pinkie drops a canon that, after a short delay, blows up, shooting damaging confetti in a cone in front of it.

W: Laughter; Pinkie starts laughs, dealing AoE effect immediately around her. If she laughs for long enough, she becomes immobile, increasing the AoE size and damage output.

E: Candy Whisperer; Pinkie shoots out a skill shot nuke. (It looks like a candy cane) A target hit by the nuke grants vision for 3 seconds.

R: World Hacks/Party Time; World Hacks- Allows Pinkie to teleport immediately to any bush. After teleporting, Pinkie an use Party Time. Party Time- Pinkie pulls out her welcome wagon and stuns target champion. Nearby enemies are initially slowed, and if they stay near the welcome wagon, take burst damage from the exploding cake-maker

Ionian Ponies are led bye Rainbow Dash:

Rainbow Dash

Passive: Trained: Rainbow Dash can choose one move to specialize in. This move gets bonus damadge and special effects based on the move.

Q: Super Speed Strut: Rainbow shows off her speed, increasing movement speed and attack speed greatly for a short amount of time.

W: Cloud Control/Lightning Strike: Rainbow jumps onto a cloud, increasing her armor and magic resist. Additionally, it alows her to use lightning strike. Lightning Strike: Rainbow kicks her cloud, creating a lightning strike below. (AoE burst) Rainbow can use this as long as she's on a cloud.

E: Buccaneer Blaze: Rainbow does something mysterious that causes the enemies screens to turn white. Target enemy champion is nuked.

R: Sonic Rainboom: After a short channel, Rainbow charges forward, causing initial AoE burst, and more damage for ever champion she flys through.

Boardlings are Watched over by Fluttershy:

Fluttershy

Passive: Umm, hi...: Flyttershy has a chance to stun a random enemy champion around her. Stunned champs will get a ? mark over their heads.

Q: Animal Barrage: Fluttershy calls on the animals from the Everfree to help her, damaging and slowing target champion and ruining armor and magic resist for the duration.

W: Yay: Fluttershy cheers, stunning all nearby champs as they ttry to figure out what she said.

E: Cockatrice: Fluttershy summons a cockatrice, which runs after the nearest enemy champion. If the champion is caught, the champion is immobilised and nuked.

R: Champion of the Everfree: Fluttershy calls to the Everfree forest for help, slowing and damaging all nearby enemy champions. In addition, her next ability is free.

Frejordian ponies are ruled by Rarity:

Rarity

Passive: Deva: Rarity has decreased cooldowns and increased movement speed.

Q: Art of the Dress: Rarity makes a dress, giving a nearby champion her special 'dress' item. Dress grants 30/40/50/60/70 armor and magic resist.

W: Whining: Rarity whines, initially stunning, then slowing and doing AoE damadge for the duration. She can cancel whenever she wants. Rarity cannot move while doing this.

E: Gemstone'd: Rarity calls on her talent, gemstones, to nuke a target with them. Target is slowed.

R: Generostiy: Rarity generously gives, upgrading anyone's dresses so that they give bonus AD/AP, sell for more, and have a slow chance. In addition, all enemies near a champion with a dress are stunned while she channels. Enemies near an already upgraded dress are damaged when she uses this.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You actually did this......

Sounds dangerous.... IM IN! (Brohoof for you if you get this quote)

Will use Starbolt. Char sheet in my signature.

EDIT I have no idea how we will go about this though.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to take a part in this! But i have never roleplayed before :/

Well you should make an OC first. Its quite easy actually.

Yep, but first we gotta figure out how to make this work, which means, Sorry Starbolt, gotta choose 4 abilities mate ;)

Im keeping my magic walls. (The troll factor)

• 1 month later...
(edited)

xD Who to pick...

Pinkie Pie

Q: Party Canon; Pinkie drops a canon that, after a short delay, blows up, shooting damaging confetti in a cone in front of it.

W: Laughter; Pinkie starts laughs, dealing AoE effect immediately around her. If she laughs for long enough, she becomes immobile, increasing the AoE size and damage output.

E: Candy Whisperer; Pinkie shoots out a skill shot nuke. (It looks like a candy cane) A target hit by the nuke grants vision for 3 seconds.

R: World Hacks/Party Time; World Hacks- Allows Pinkie to teleport immediately to any bush. After teleporting, Pinkie an use Party Time. Party Time- Pinkie pulls out her welcome wagon and stuns target champion. Nearby enemies are initially slowed, and if they stay near the welcome wagon, take burst damage from the exploding cake-maker

Edited by Dawnpath

Wow, I'm totally into LoL, and would totally want to be in this. I've never roleplayed before but this seems like a pretty good thing to roleplay in since it's something I like.

Applejack:

Q: Apple Shot: Applejack bucks an apple at the foe, dealing damage upon impact and slowing the target. (Skillshot)

W: Hogtie: Applejack throws her hogtie out and snares target champion.

R: Applebuck: Applejack bucks target champion, doing initial damage and launching him. If target hits a wall, he is stunned and more damage is done. If target hits another champion(s) then target and other champion(s) are slowed and damaged.

You are litterally the first person to post something in a week. Now I'm just using this place to make league profiles for the main 6.

I came in because I thought the title looks similair to League of Legends and it actually is about LoL. xD I am not planning to join RPs anymore, but this sounds convincing. Can we only rp as champions or as the summoners, too? Do they need to be original?

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle

Q: Teleport; Twilight teleports to mouse location, dealing AoE damadge in the process

W: Read a Book/Magic Blast: Twilight reads aloud, slowing nearby enemies and increasing the damage of nearby allies. In addition, it alows Twilight to use Magic Blast. Magic Blast: Twilight shoots pure magic energy in front of her, damadgin the first target it hits, then blowing up and damaging nearby targets.

E: Rage Form: Passive; Grants CDR and AP. Active: Twilight turns into her rage form, greatly increasing her AP and damaging nearby enemies.

R: Dear Princess Celestia/Freindship: Twilight writes to Celestia, stunning all nearby enemies as they learn the power of friendship. Alows Twilight to use Friendship. Friendship: Twilight combines the attack stats of all friendly champs to fuel a powerful rainbow lazer in front of her. Does less damage the more targets it hits.

I came in because I thought the title looks similair to League of Legends and it actually is about LoL. xD I am not planning to join RPs anymore, but this sounds convincing. Can we only rp as champions or as the summoners, too? Do they need to be original?

Because this is searching, we can talk about anything we'd like to do and go from there. I didn't think anypony was still interested O.o)

Rainbow Dash

Q: Super Speed Strut: Rainbow shows off her speed, increasing movement speed and attack speed greatly for a short amount of time.

W: Cloud Control/Lightning Strike: Rainbow jumps onto a cloud, increasing her armor and magic resist. Additionally, it alows her to use lightning strike. Lightning Strike: Rainbow kicks her cloud, creating a lightning strike below. (AoE burst) Rainbow can use this as long as she's on a cloud.

E: Buccaneer Blaze: Rainbow does something mysterious that causes the enemies screens to turn white. Target enemy champion is nuked.

R: Sonic Rainboom: After a short channel, Rainbow charges forward, causing initial AoE burst, and more damage for ever champion she flys through.

Fluttershy

Q: Animal Barrage: Fluttershy calls on the animals from the Everfree to help her, damaging and slowing target champion and ruining armor and magic resist for the duration.

W: Yay: Fluttershy cheers, stunning all nearby champs as they ttry to figure out what she said.

E: Cockatrice: Fluttershy summons a cockatrice, which runs after the nearest enemy champion. If the champion is caught, the champion is immobilised and nuked.

R: Champion of the Everfree: Fluttershy calls to the Everfree forest for help, slowing and damaging all nearby enemy champions. In addition, her next ability is free.

Ugg, now I have to do Rarity

Rarity

Q: Art of the Dress: Rarity makes a dress, giving a nearby champion her special 'dress' item. Dress grants 30/40/50/60/70 armor and magic resist.

W: Whining: Rarity whines, initially stunning, then slowing and doing AoE damadge for the duration. She can cancel whenever she wants. Rarity cannot move while doing this.

E: Gemstone'd: Rarity calls on her talent, gemstones, to nuke a target with them. Target is slowed.

R: Generostiy: Rarity generously gives, upgrading anyone's dresses so that they give bonus AD/AP, sell for more, and have a slow chance. In addition, all enemies near a champion with a dress are stunned while she channels. Enemies near an already upgraded dress are damaged when she uses this.

Edited by Dawnpath
  • Brohoof 1

So are we allowed to have the original pony version champions? Like Sona pony or Doctor Mundo Pony?

All Pinkie Pie's skills looked pretty good. Nobody will want to get close to her. Isn't there already a Teleport skill? LOL, Twilght Sparkle's final is called Dear Princess Celestia? That is so true! You are not going to believe how hard I laugh at this. xD It looks like Fluttershy is a support, but she can be a jungle, too, based only on her personality though. Fluttershy should have a "You are going to love me" passive if enemy champions ignores her. You forgot Twilight has a fiery unicorn form when she's mad or couldnt' figure things out.

I did forget about that. Hmmmmmm...

And like I said earlier, everything is debatable. I had kinda hoped to get away from the originals, but, at this point, I'm open to anything.

Why does this remind me of some other champion? >.> *cough* Gangplank *cough*

Ganked 1v5 and CC'd, but then I eated an apple and was k.

• Brohoof 2

Why does this remind me of some other champion? >.> *cough* Gangplank *cough*

Ganked 1v5 and CC'd, but then I eated an apple and was k.

Dem Apples to stronk. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, Ty Dual, way to crush my fealings :rolleyes:

You want Pinkie Pie? I can give her to you. Otherwise you need an OOC in mind. And, you could've given me some input for a plot.

Anyone still interested in this? Cause, if there are people, I'll make the RP... Just, I don't want to spam... so...

Ooo, this sounds interesting, if you don't have anyone for RD i can play her, but if not can i just use my OC and add skills? I like Ionia personally. But what would the plot be? you can't really have a RP of a game unless it has a story already in it, Runeterra's story isn't very in depth.

Edited by Magneus