Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Violet Rose OC

nonee

(edited)

This is an OC I call Violet Rose. Only really proud of the front facing one but gave it my best with the sides lol Name and cutie mark just kinda tacked on after the fact but it's grown on me so it stays xP This was mainly just my attempt at drawing the same pony from different angles at a larger scale than I had gotten used to. Harsh criticism is encouraged :lol:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Broken Image
  • Brohoof 2

Harsh criticism?

In second image, the muzzle (or snout or whatever) should be closer to the eye. (This WILL make the face less round)

Other than that I see no problems at all! Yay.

I have to practice drawing at other angles too now; I just realized how lazy I am with practicing.

Harsh criticism?

In second image, the muzzle (or snout or whatever) should be closer to the eye. (This WILL make the face less round)

Other than that I see no problems at all! Yay.

I have to practice drawing at other angles too now; I just realized how lazy I am with practicing.

Thanks! :D Knew something was a bit off with the face but couldn't put my finger on what. I'm normally pretty lazy at practicing too but I try and force myself to try at least once a day if I get the free time to do so. Takes me forever to draw anything though :P
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks! :D Knew something was a bit off with the face but couldn't put my finger on what. I'm normally pretty lazy at practicing too but I try and force myself to try at least once a day if I get the free time to do so. Takes me forever to draw anything though :P

Exactly the same here! /)