Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need something to draw~

Zhooves

So yeah, I've got a graphics-tablet now, and I love it so far!

But now I need something to draw.... Any ideas/requests?

Here's an example of something I made, requested by a friend when I asked the same question above:

post-4615-0-51600800-1340126734_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Ok... That was maybe a bit edgy for my taste, but I might try... Or was that a joke?

No, not a joke.

Ponifyed Killer Klown, how awesome isn't that?

No, not a joke.

Ponifyed Killer Klown, how awesome isn't that?

As thy wisheth. I'll work on it unless something more interesting pops up...

Can you make a version of the MLP FiM logo where instead of it saying "My Little Pony" it says "Ponies At Play" and instead of "Friendship is magic" it says "Podcast". We need this really bad

(edited)

Can you make a version of the MLP FiM logo where instead of it saying "My Little Pony" it says "Ponies At Play" and instead of "Friendship is magic" it says "Podcast". We need this really bad

I'll give it a try. I even have sketched it out a bit:

post-4615-0-60770600-1340140708_thumb.png

This is only to determine how you would like the words set up as well as the size... I'll give it my best as soon as you're fine with it. I've never done a logo before, might get interesting... I hope it turns out ok t'least!

Also: Do you want me to hand-write 'Ponies at Play: Podcast', so that it get's a more natural feel (t'least for me) or do you want me to make it as similar to the original logo as possible?

Edited by Night Cloud

I'll give it a try. I even have sketched it out a bit:

post-4615-0-60770600-1340140708_thumb.png

This is only to determine how you would like the words set up as well as the size... I'll give it my best as soon as you're fine with it. I've never done a logo before, might get interesting... I hope it turns out ok t'least!

Also: Do you want me to hand-write 'Ponies at Play: Podcast', so that it get's a more natural feel (t'least for me) or do you want me to make it as similar to the original logo as possible?

As close to the original as possible

This is really good and all, but what the actual fuck...

Basically what I thought when my friend requested that... (Watch ye language by the way~)

Draw cheese pony! Pleeeease :3

Maybe~ Not now t'least, got an other thing I'm working on, but this might get 2nd spot in the queue~

Basically what I thought when my friend requested that... (Watch ye language by the way~)

Sorry :P Was that supposed to be a Spyro/ Rainbow Dash mix?

Sorry :P Was that supposed to be a Spyro/ Rainbow Dash mix?

Yup. I'm techically still a noob artist by the way, and that's like the 2nd serious digital drawing I've ever made... Other than that I've drawn maybe 3-4 smaller drawings during the past 5 or so years.

Yup. I'm techically still a noob artist by the way, and that's like the 2nd serious digital drawing I've ever made... Other than that I've drawn maybe 3-4 smaller drawings during the past 5 or so years.

If you're just starting, I could help you out and give you some tips! I'm guessing you draw with a tablet and Paint Tool SAI? Here's some examples of stuff I've drawn.

• Brohoof 2

Could you draw a purple pony in this armor? if its to difficult i understand xD iv just really wanted one.. so i thought id ask.post-4739-0-17861400-1340147739.png Please and thank you ><

I could always try t'least... It won't be done immediately, but I'll try. Seems like I need to make a list or something... Of the stuff here that is~

If you're just starting, I could help you out and give you some tips! I'm guessing you draw with a tablet and Paint Tool SAI? Here's some examples of stuff I've drawn.

Hold on a second... You're the guy who made that robot-Sweetie? Awesome! I used some stuff from your tutorials when I drew my first serious digital drawing~ (Holly Dash) Great tutorial by the way, and thanks for making it~

I could try this as well, but as mentioned, not in the closest future~

Hold on a second... You're the guy who made that robot-Sweetie? Awesome! I used some stuff from your tutorials when I drew my first serious digital drawing~ (Holly Dash) Great tutorial by the way, and thanks for making it~

Thanks! I've been drawing since Christmas now and I really love doing it. If you have any questions, or need help with something, don't be afraid to ask!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I've been drawing since Christmas now and I really love doing it. If you have any questions, or need help with something, don't be afraid to ask!

Ok, sensei!

So there was this one thing in one (maybe more) of your videos where you tweak the lines a tiny bit after drawing them... My limited knowledge of SAI doesn't tell me how, it seems~

(edited)

Ok, sensei!

So there was this one thing in one (maybe more) of your videos where you tweak the lines a tiny bit after drawing them... My limited knowledge of SAI doesn't tell me how, it seems~

When making a new layer, select "New Linework Layer". This creates vectored lines which can be edited after being drawn (hold "Ctrl" to add and move points and hold "Alt" to edit points) ;)

Edited by Ezynell
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

When making a new layer, select "New Linework Layer". This creates vectored lines which can be edited after being drawn (hold "Ctrl" to add and move points and hold "Alt" to edit points)

Aha... So that's how it works~

Any other tips for hand-drawing stuff like this?

My DA (Just in case you want to look at what little I have made so far)

Edited by Night Cloud

Aha... So that's how it works~

Any other tips for hand-drawing stuff like this?

My DA (Just in case you want to look at what little I have made so far)

What's your progress on our logo?

(edited)

What's your progress on our logo?

Not really started yet, reason being that a lot is happening now that school is almost over and everything (tomorrow to be exactly).

But don't worry, I've had time to think about how I will do it (tricks n' stuff), and I will try to give it my best~

Edit: I just started on the main-parts~

post-4615-0-21288800-1340317718_thumb.png

Keep in mind: I still need to add shading and stuff to make it look more like the original.

If you see anything you would like to change, please tell me~ (I think maybe the 'S' looks a bit slim... What do you think?)

At this rate, I might be finished tomorrow, t'least by Sunday.

Edited by Night Cloud