Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zoid Rebellion!

Fizz.

I disapprove of this thread.

Those are Jokuc's zoids and Jokuc love his zoids!

A friend of Pinkazoid is a friend of the cheese.

I has the Cheese on my side, your argument is invalid >:3
  • Brohoof 1

Wait, let me get this straight, the Zoid army is all over the forums, and thus you want to bring them down by making an opposing army to spam the forums, and you're using the reason the're spamming the forums and now you're going to spam the forums...Hypocricy much?

• Brohoof 1

Wait, let me get this straight, the Zoid army is all over the forums, and thus you want to bring them down by making an opposing army to spam the forums, and you're using the reason the're spamming the forums and now you're going to spam the forums...Hypocricy much?

Technically it's not spam =P

I wanna join ^^

No more zoids...

Bring them down!

I will never join them, ever!

Psst, hey. Hey Pinkie hey, Pinkie, hey. Psst, Pinkie...

I r only a spah to make sure the Zoids ain't doing anything stupid like try to take us down.

The Zoid Army has the forums crushed under an iron fist. But their reign of terror shall come to an end! Simply deface Pinkazoid's signature image and add it to yours! And unlike the Zoid monsters, we strive on individuality, so be original in your graffiti!

post-895-0-11630300-1340243103.gif

^Source image

If you'd like, post here and I'll add your name to the list of rebels! For freedom, comrades!

1. Fizzyscarf-The-*nom*

2. Pinkie_D_Pie

3. Calirolls

The NOM ARMY. WE SHALL NOM ALL OF THE ZOIDS.

(edited)

I do enjoy revolution, and great change. Though if I may suggest. If this is about the concept of originality there should be a slogan around it. Something like "Remember your dreams, and remember yourself". It could also be something funny,witty and memorable. Like augmenting an old saying into "The zoids laugh at us because we are different, we laugh at them because they are all the same". Just as an idea of course, because I support originality at least in terms of what it represents. It can be said that there is no such thing as originality, because everything comes from something. However the desire to be your own person, and not try to emulate others is something admirable in people.

Edited by Waifles

GAASPPP

This is all because Pinkazoid is Mexican isn't it?

I'm not even ruling nothing lol

I'm barely a leader :3

Pinkazoid =/= Leader

I do enjoy revolution, and great change. Though if I may suggest. If this is about the concept of originality there should be a slogan around it. Something like "Remember your dreams, and remember yourself". It could also be something funny,witty and memorable. Like augmenting an old saying into "The zoids laugh at us because we are different, we laugh at them because they are all the same". Just as an idea of course, because I support originality at least in terms of what it represents. It can be said that there is no such thing as originality, because everything comes from something. However the desire to be your own person, and not try to emulate others is something admirable in people.

OH nonononono

Sure we got the sigs and the oid in the name, that's not making us all the same

Pinkazoid is her own person :3

she's like umm sooo...

Pinkazoid!

OH nonononono

Sure we got the sigs and the oid in the name, that's not making us all the same

Pinkazoid is her own person :3

she's like umm sooo...

Pinkazoid!

Even so it does carry with it the homogeneous tendencies of conforming. That is to say that everyone appears to be the same in their unified act of donning the same attributes. In this case, signatures, and name changes. What started all of this anyway? In any case I have always been one to question the status quo. It's important that people do this, and this is what I see in this rebellion. It's obviously the underdog in the scheme of things, because there are way more zoids.

No pony tried to stop the Oop Era :3 which had much more users xD

I'm not sure I understand. I was wondering how the whole Pinkazoid thing started. In terms of the base members, and why it was decided that everyone adopt the identity of a single user?

I'm not sure I understand. I was wondering how the whole Pinkazoid thing started. In terms of the base members, and why it was decided that everyone adopt the identity of a single user?

I didn't start it, the one who started this accepted me as the leader for being the original Zoid, and after 2-3 days I had about 5 people, so I just made the thread which got me about 15 more xD

You can try, but you can never stop me from dislikeing the zoids

:3 love ya'h too :3

What's a rebel without a cause? Sometimes it doesn't actually matter. But I'm going to be staging my own force on MLPForums. The best part is it will be completely secret. If you want in PM me and I'll but you in the book. Since we will have no visual identification in the form go ahead and also play along with another faction. No one will know who is with us and that will be a great advantage.

I will make my own army. On the day of the 28th...the fires of war will spread! Oh, buck this, I'm gonna see if anyone want's make this an RP.

Pinkazoid likes this idea... she would like to know more, and if you're willing to make it an RP, count me in