Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zoid Rebellion!

Fizz.

(edited)

I want to that this rebellion for giving me a new Zoid

I don't think I would gotten it without the help of this :)

Edited by Pinkazoid

Pinkazoid grunted annoyingly as she stopped looking at the Pinkascope "what no-" her eyes widened, "okay time to take this into my own hooves" she said looking at both her hooves, she ran out of the control room, growing more angry as the ceiling corrupted above her while she ran **when I find whoever is responsible for this, Feld0 knows what I might do...** she thought

I'm sorry Pinkazoid, but isn't your army a revolution against Feld0? In this universe Feld0 is great Feldian Control Brain (True leader of the irken race)

I'm sorry Pinkazoid, but isn't your army a revolution against Feld0? In this universe Feld0 is great Feldian Control Brain (True leader of the irken race)

Now would why I be against Feld0? :3

Now would why I be against Feld0? :3

Last I remember, the zoid army was a rebellion.

Last I remember, the zoid army was a rebellion.

Nope, I don't think I ever said it was a rebellion, for some reason ponies think that it is though xD

It's like the Oop era on the forums, were many many members changed their usernames to end with Oop because they thought they would become Mods :3

Nope, I don't think I ever said it was a rebellion, for some reason ponies think that it is though xD

It's like the Oop era on the forums, were many many members changed their usernames to end with Oop because they thought they would become Mods :3

Um... Well...How can I fight you without a reason to fight you? The premise was that we had to eliminate the rebellion against the great Feldian control brain......

Maybe you stole our snacks? I dunno lol.

Oh yesh Pinkazoid stole your snacks :3

you see what's great about Pinkazoid, is that she can call anything an army and not think of the consequences along with them :3

(edited)

Oh yesh Pinkazoid stole your snacks :3

you see what's great about Pinkazoid, is that she can call anything an army and not think of the consequences along with them :3

Red: She stole our snacks! Throw her out the airlock! We might as well take over their species FOR TAKING OUR SNACKS! Edited by Almighty Tallest/GLaMOS

Red: He stole our snacks! Throw him out the airlock! We might as well take over their species FOR TAKING OUR SNACKS!

I'm a he ? :3