Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning An Everyfree Forest Adventure Topic?

Ice Storm

Looking to see if there is any interest in an Everfree forest adventure. It would basically be like a DnD adventure without the dice-rolls. Finding hidden ruins, Fighting deadly monster, and finding a lot of amazing treasures. Would there be any interest in something like this?

Hi! Sounds like a great topic to RP, but why don't you start by telling what the story would be about and giving us some background?

You know something like: "Twilight Sparkle has gathered a group of ponies to explore the everfree forest, after her latest research she thinks that hidden in a ruin in the woods lies an old scroll telling the story why the Everfree forest has always been a dark and scary place and home to the horrible monsters the team of six ponies she has put together will have to face."

Yoi know, giving a background story spices the thread up quite a lot.

I have a backstory ready to go for when I create the actual Sign-Up for it. This particular thread is to see what interest there is for RPs like this. I can post a sample backstory tomorrow. Right now though it's like 3 am here after a long holiday.

(edited)

Oh! Ok, I'd be interested, sign me up! I'll be looking forward to that backstory...

OMG OMG! I just noticed, I know you from Inheritance forums, we were both in a RP called Emergence and Acceptance! You were playing as a ice dragon over there weren't you? How was your name over there?

Edit: Just remembered, you're Elazar from IF ain't you?

Edited by rainbovv dash

Yes, I am. Though I can't say I remember your name though. Back when I was still active back at IF before I essentially lost interest in the site, I used to be an RP legend there. I'm hoping to be able to establish a title like that here. Since I see that there is interest for an RP of this style, I will begin the process of getting the actual sing-up topic going.

I imagined you wouldn't remember me...

Well, better like that cause if I'm right we had quite an argument with some mods and Arthryn involved... XD But it's been three years since I haven't been there.

Well, if you're Ok with it I think I'll join you guys here.

(edited)

I imagined you wouldn't remember me...

Well, better like that cause if I'm right we had quite an argument with some mods and Arthryn involved... XD But it's been three years since I haven't been there.

Well, if you're Ok with it I think I'll join you guys here.

Ahh, I remember now, 5aphira. Yeah, you can join us. The past is the past and this is a completely different site. ^^Points to previous post. The link to the sign up topic is there. It has the entire back story and the rules for posting for this particular RP.

Edited by Ice Storm