Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, there I was...

Ol' Sarge

Greetings everypony!

I thought I would stop by and say hello and maybe try to introduce myself.

I'm Scott, aka: Ol' Sarge, aka: SkullBuster's Dad.....wait, what? That's right, I'm SkullBuster's dad. Now, before you think I'm only here to spy on him, you would be wrong. My intentions are honorable. You see, I took SkullBuster to the BronyCon last week and I was converted! I even took pride in rubbing his face in the fact that I had my picture taken with not only John de Lancie, but with Lauren Faust herself.

I was extremely impressed with all of the Bronies and thought to my self "I'm with you fellas!"

I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future, especially any of the Royal Guard (Military Bronies).

So, go easy on an old warpony.

Coolest dad ever :D

Its nice to hear from you again, im glad you had fun with bronycon (I dont know if you remember me... im marco)

As one can see, brony resistance is futile

• Brohoof 1

Greetings everypony!

Hiya Skullbuster's dad! :lol: I'm Elvis, aka APPLBL00M. We met at BronyCon but I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm one of the global moderators here. It's so cool to see a parent not only accepting their son's interests, but becoming involved themselves. The world needs more parents like you. I hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Hiya Skullbuster's dad! :lol: I'm Elvis, aka APPLBL00M. We met at BronyCon but I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I'm one of the global moderators here. It's so cool to see a parent not only accepting their son's interests, but becoming involved themselves. The world needs more parents like you. I hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Yes, I do remember you. I'll put on my parent hat on to talk to SkullBuster about proper introductions. Thanks for the welcome.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Oh snap, Skull, HE'S PUTTING ON THE PARENT HAT! RUN!!!

*salutes sarge*

Welcome the the forums.

Great to see a parent on the forums.

My dad is almost a brony, but he's not into the fandom yet.

Also he doesn't like forums that much.

Hope to see more of you around here.

Edited by Invader Critical Doompants

._.

Lol skullbuster

I was extremely impressed with all of the Bronies and thought to my self "I'm with you fellas!"

Its very nice to hear that from you, like I said I dont know if you remember me, I was wearing the derpy shirt, probably not though :P

But I did have a couple questions

What were your expectations going into this con? Did you know about the large fanbase behind it?

Also, how much of the show have you seen :D?

• Brohoof 1

Oh snap, Skull, HE'S PUTTING ON THE PARENT HAT! RUN!!!

*salutes sarge*

Welcome the the forums.

Great to see a parent on the forums.

My dad is almost a brony, but he's not into the fandom yet.

Also he doesn't like forums that much.

Hope to see more of you around here.

BronyCon put me over the top and cemented my Bronyness. Either that or the 30+ hours of Brony inspired music that we listened to on the way up and back.

Lol skullbuster

Its very nice to hear that from you, like I said I dont know if you remember me, I was wearing the derpy shirt, probably not though :P

But I did have a couple questions

What were your expectations going into this con? Did you know about the large fanbase behind it? 1st I wanted to make sure Skull was going to be okay (I AM a parent after all) I was surprised at the 4000 attendees, that was impressive

Also, how much of the show have you seen :D? Before the Con, I had watched a few. After the Con, I am on S1:E17

• Brohoof 4

BronyCon put me over the top and cemented my Bronyness. Either that or the 30+ hours of Brony inspired music that we listened to on the way up and back.

I guess you are ejoying the show overall? :D

Also, yea, I suppose its importent to make sure your son is safe, but as you can see we were perfectly normal, after I was just some crazy hyper active dude showting objection all the time during the con..... senior members of the forum are probably not surprised

I guess you are ejoying the show overall? :D

Also, yea, I suppose its importent to make sure your son is safe, but as you can see we were perfectly normal, after I was just some crazy hyper active dude showting objection all the time during the con..... senior members of the forum are probably not surprised

The thing is, SkullBuster is like the ONLY Brony in the area, so I didn't have anyone to go by as to what the "average" Brony looked or acted like. And yes, I am enjoying the shows.

• Brohoof 2

The thing is, SkullBuster is like the ONLY Brony in the area, so I didn't have anyone to go by as to what the "average" Brony looked or acted like. And yes, I am enjoying the shows.

Well I would still probobly do the same if I was in your shoes, the only reason why my paretns were conenerded aws because I kinda lived in the area

and im glad you are enjoying the show, I dont know if you know this, but when people type this /) it means brohoof.. so

/) to you :D

Oh yea and I dont know if you remember, but never make left turns in new Jersey :P
  • Brohoof 1

Greetings everypony!

I'm Scott, aka: Ol' Sarge, aka: SkullBuster's Dad.....wait, what? That's right, I'm SkullBuster's dad. Now, before you think I'm only here to spy on him, you would be wrong. My intentions are honorable. You see, I took SkullBuster to the BronyCon last week and I was converted! I even took pride in rubbing his face in the fact that I had my picture taken with not only John de Lancie, but with Lauren Faust herself.

I look forward to interacting with all of you in the future, especially any of the Royal Guard (Military Bronies).

So, go easy on an old warpony.

Wow! You sir are a amazing father! I wish I had a father like you...

Wow! You sir are a amazing father! I wish I had a father like you...Wow, thanks Zootycooner!

Welcome to the forums and the herd Sarge :lol: Thank you Flame Dancer

Welcome to the forums!

Greetings from Sweden ^^ Thank you Mayuen

Well hello there, Ol' Sarge aka SkullBuster Senior. It certainly doesn't happen every day that a member's father joins MLP Forums, but I'm happy to see you chose to indulge in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom. It's quite an incredible one, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Welcome to MLP Forums, home to 4600+ pony fans and counting. I'm Feld0, the tech-obsessed teen who owns the place. Although I'm top dog as far as the forum food chain is concerned around here, feel free to approach me anytime if you have any questions or concerns about this community. It's funny to think how much younger than you I probably am, on that note. ^_^

I really hope you enjoy yourself. Your son has been an active member here for a while, so I'm sure he can show you around (if he hasn't already). There's lots to see and do on a forum as active as ours.

P.S.: When you reply to a quoted post, be sure to put your reply outside of the quote block. ;)

• Brohoof 1

wow. Welcome to the forums! And welcome to the herd. It is not very often you see a dad joining the forums, so that's a cool thing. I really hope you will enjoy your stay here. See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Well hello there, Ol' Sarge aka SkullBuster Senior. It certainly doesn't happen every day that a member's father joins MLP Forums, but I'm happy to see you chose to indulge in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom. It's quite an incredible one, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Welcome to MLP Forums, home to 4600+ pony fans and counting. I'm Feld0, the tech-obsessed teen who owns the place. Although I'm top dog as far as the forum food chain is concerned around here, feel free to approach me anytime if you have any questions or concerns about this community. It's funny to think how much younger than you I probably am, on that note. ^_^

I really hope you enjoy yourself. Your son has been an active member here for a while, so I'm sure he can show you around (if he hasn't already). There's lots to see and do on a forum as active as ours.

P.S.: When you reply to a quoted post, be sure to put your reply outside of the quote block. ;)

Thanks Feld0!