Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Stuck on SSBB THEME pmv, any ideas?

ChronoBodi

i thought so, i need Celestia lips for the girl voice, or do i have to lip sync the part between 0:30 and 0:35? cause i think that was like a peaceful scene, maybe that part doesn't need lip syncing, would somewhat mess up the pace, so to speak.

BTW which episode has crapload of Celestia?

Edited by ChronoBodi

i thought so, i need Celestia lips for the girl voice, or do i have to lip sync the part between 0:30 and 0:35? cause i think that was like a peaceful scene, maybe that part doesn't need lip syncing, would somewhat mess up the pace, so to speak.

BTW which episode has crapload of Celestia?

I think the Best Night Ever (Grand Galloping Galla) had the most Celestia.

The episode where Fluttershy petnaps the phoenix (Can't spell her name right, so I wont try XD) has a good bit of her, as well the Lesson Zero episode had a chunk of her at the end.

alright, i think the part between 0:30 and 0:35 doesn't need syncing, but everything else will, if i can get it to work. Basically, if its a dude voice, Luna, and woman voice, Celestia.

Sounds like a good balance to me, I can't wait to see what you come up with when it is finished! Good luck!

Looks awesome so far!

I guess your best bet would be to get a crapload of Celestia.

She talks a bit in Lesson Zero, and falls from the sky in the end of Feeling Pinkie Keen.

this is what i posted on ponygoons, but here's what i think:

Fair enough, i did like the scene where Celestia first appears in my PMV and it was all peaceful, there was a woman's voice, but that fits with the dreamy state, before Luna wakes up and begins screaming (to go along with the SSBB track.)

True, the problem with my Marine Hymn PMV was that it was all 100% lip sync, and for some people it looked too chaotic.

Oh, and my concept of the PMV overall was the nature of both Luna and Celestia, or something like that. their tortured relationship or something... which is why Luna is the mad one (with the dude voice) and celestia being the kind one with the serene parts of the SSBB theme music itself.

if you listen to the SSBB theme itself, What ideas you get from it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xbnRuq7rII

So, any ideas if it should be 100% lip synced or no?

im having trouble looking for a Celestia lips that looks like it's doing a "Leeeee-POoooold" part of the lyrics.... i Got the LEEEE part, but the POOOOLLLD part is hard to fine, think of like, a pout lip, for 1.3 seconds, yea, lips on Celestia are REALLY hard to find for the few girl voices compared to Luna's.

Nevermind, i'm trying not to do the same thing i did for Marine's Hymn, which was like, a shot every 0.5 second. the SSBB theme is a different beast and thus needs a different way to do so.

Edited by ChronoBodi