Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Rainbow Factory. I LOVE rainbow factory. Great song. Also, Awoken is another song that is stuck in my head. Love me cherilee also. I have a LOT of songs stuck inside my head.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Both of these songs have been stuck in my head, mainly due to the borrowed chorus in the former. They both have great melodies and lyrics that just stick out in my head, especially since Autumn is about Derpy smile.png.

Edited by Bayleef
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got up to Mystic Cave Zone in Sonic the Hedgehog two yesterday, and that theme has been in my head all day. Mostly because of the pit, I had to listen to it for multiple minutes, so...here's the link if you want to freak out of the epicness of it. 

Edited by Velvet Remedy

(edited)

"It aint about the bla bling bla bling ya, it aint about the cha ching cha ching, it aint about the price tag..."

Also this has been stuck in my head FOREVER... "WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WAAA WAAA WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB  WAAA WAAA...*screaming*...*bass drop* WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB  WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yeah, I go insane sometimes...

Edited by Warith
  • Brohoof 1

PROMISES!

AND THEY STILL FEEL ALL SO WASTED ON MYSELF.

Pretty much a lot of dubstep and electro and all that and yeah. It's all good.

Also, been in love with a mix I made of Kyoto and Goin' In (Skrillex "Goin' Hard" Mix).

• Brohoof 1

Green Day - Stray Heart

Such a catchy song, especially the chorus. It's my all-time favorite Green Day song. 

Here's a cool thing about me, which is related to the topic. I can control what song plays in my head. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since i've been playing project diva, and finished this song in expert it didn't get out of my mind, it's awesome

Also, Akita Neru is the best Vocaloid.

Edited by The Milkman

Right now, the song Shake it Out by Florence + the Machine is stuck in my head. That song is so catchy and I have been listening to it ever since I heard it on Pandora.

Lately, "What have you done now" from Within temptation.

Not entirely sure why, but i do like it, and the lines "Would you mind if i kill you, would you mind if i try" is hilarious :)

• Brohoof 1

I've found myself whistling SimGretina's Whistle Song a lot recently.

SimGretina is pretty much all I've been listening to for the past week tongue.png

It's such a simple tune, but it's incredibly addictive.

"You Could Be Mine" be Guns n' Roses is currently stuck in my head because I am making a Pony Music Video of it. Gotta listen to it constantly to come up with ideas.

• Brohoof 2