Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is Your Favorite TV Show Right Now?

Altastrofae

Title Says it all. For me, I'm kinda between shows right now

Most invested in The Owl House I think

The-Owl-House-key-art.thumb.webp.15500137691b0f98c2c69a9968f55fc9.webp

But I've also been binging Ben 10 Alien Force. Childhood classic, get that Nostalgia juice and all.

p7895972_b_v13_aa.thumb.jpg.ebad09aae03b002de0cfabab76fe336d.jpg

And supposedly there's going to be a new Monster High series starting by the end of the month
The first ever live action Monster High movie is literally tomorrow on Nick and Paramount+, and the hype is real. I loved Monster High growing up. Maybe it'll be a shit movie, but shoot, I can't help but be a little excited. This was announced over a year ago, I've been waiting for this moment. Originally the series was supposed to premiere with the movie, but I guess there were scheduling issues and that promise couldn't be kept. Which is fine, it's just that I only today found out it wouldn't be the case anymore, and thats not me for not keeping up with the news on this for a while.

Monster_High_The_Movie_Poster.thumb.webp.bc70fe4f33a270f73c999734eb39c537.webp

But what about you? What are some shows you're obsessing over at the moment?

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

“Wednesday”, “Helluva Boss”, and “Hazbin Hotel”. For Hazbin, it may be too soon to say how well it will go compared how successful Helluva Boss is, but as in right now still a fan.

MLP FiM. For the record, I'm not saying that because forum. I've actually started rewatching it for the first time in years.

• Brohoof 1

Power Rangers Dino Fury. Easily the best season I saw since SPD(though bear in mind I haven’t seen Jungle Fury or RPM which are very well regarded)

Can’t wait for Cosmic Fury

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DC’s Stargirl. Super fun (no pun intended) show about super heroes and villains, done the right way with a good cast and solid writing. I just started the second season, and so far, so good.

UPDATE: Right after I posted this, the show went completely downhill. Season 2 completely sucked. They were trying to copy Stranger Things and blew it. Too many producers and very bad writing. Season 3 was bad too. I'm down to the last two episodes now but the damage has been done. This show goes on my scrap pile of would-be classics that turned to sh*t. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2023-04-08 at 3:13 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Stargirl does justice Dreamy:D  

Sadly, Stargirl turned out to be a crime. And the viewer is the victim. 

They ruined a potentially great series. :unamused:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

(edited)

"Elementary" is my favorite ended/cancelled show at the moment. It's a modern Sherlock Holmes. :dash:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Jormungand. It's an organised crime anime from about a decade ago. Was recommended to me a lot, so I finally sat down and started watching it and yeah, I think it's really good. :fluttershy: