Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony familiar with MikuMikuDance (MMD)?

Mayuen

Like the title says, is anypony familiar and/or interested in the MMD community? I have been for a couple of years, and I was just curious in anypony on this forum was too :)

If you have no idea what I am talking about, MikuMikuDance or MMD for short is a 3D program used for animations. It was first created as a freeware for Vocaloid characters, but have grown much bigger and other fandoms such as Touhou have found its way to it. More information can be found on dear Google ;)

Yes, it is an Japanese freeware, but it has a English version too and the English community for it is rather big too.

But since I have noticed at least a few anime fans here I thought I could at least ask ^^

I've always been interested in it, but I have no idea how it works. I was hoping someone would start making pony videos with it! Do you know of any bronies who are using it?

(edited)

Yay! :3

I have yet to see any pony related videos with it, so I guess there aren't many Bronies in that community. I have however seen pony models for MMD, so that is at least a start.

EDIT: I just realized there are MLP MMD videos out there, but they are with humanized, edited versions of the Mane 6 ^^' But like I said, it is a start.

Edited by Mayuen
  • Brohoof 1