private The new Digidestined

Midnightive

"What the ? I dont remeber seeing him back at camp." Axe said this guy was new maybe there were other people here.

"Hey look hes with a gummymon Its cute but its not weak. Even if it isnt as strong as yours truly." Tsunemon said.

"Do any of you guys know him?" Tsunemon asked he seemed just as suspicious as Axe felt.

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

"Nope." Leon answers. "Hmmm" Gummymon says looking at Sparklemon. "I don't think I've ever seen a Digimon like you before."

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

(OOC I have actually been spelling my digimons name wrong its tsumemon not tsunemon)

"Tsumemon dont you want to play too?" Axe asked the little digimon.

"No I would much rather stay in your hood and eat !" The small blue digimon ate another fruit and settled down on Axes head to rest. Axe took Tsumemon to a nearby tree and st down in the shade. This place wasnt to bad, back home with his foster parents all he did was clean. It was so boring there and when they sent him to camp he was much happier. It may be boring to some but to him

Summer camp was like heaven and this place If he stayed here he would never have to leave this heaven. He looked down at Tsumemon who was asleep in Axes lap now he pulled the hoodie over his head and laid his back against the tree.

"You guys go look for the others Im gonna stay here. Come back when you have found them. In this area we have food, and its where we first crashed down. This place is a good place to camp out we're right by a lake so water is no problem and to be honest

Im not thrilled about walking." Tsumemon agreed and stretched out he ran off to play with the other Digimon and Axe layed down to think about what he was gonna do if they did find a way out of here.

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

(edited)

Sakura laughed as she watched Viximon play with them. She laughed as she looked over at Axe, "And i thought I was lazy" she said. She started to wonder though "Are we still on are home planet?" she asked. She looked up in the sky, soon there was a roar in the sky. She paused as Viximon looked up "that didn't sound good" Viximon said. Sakura shook her head "not one bit" She said.Viximon watched as a red bug digimon flew over head. Viximon looked up "That digimon is know as Kuwagamon, i don't think he saw us" she said,

((now that he's in play everyone can roleplay him just no one kill him we need to be all here for when we all digivole... or at lest most of us here ))

Edited by Midnightive

Shawn kept hidden behind a tree. Unfortunately Dorimon had another Idea. "Hey you big red bug -brain, why don't you come over here so we can beat you down," He called. Kuwagamon turned his head and roared at the still In-training Digimon.

"Im not lazy ! Im thinking." Suddenly the roar of Kuwagamon was heard over head. "Oh man he looks nasty.

Sakura ! Maybe we better get moving before he comes back" he yelled out to his new friend.

Tsumemon roared at Dorimon. "Are you insane !! were all still rookies and you wanna challenge a ultimate ? hes gonna kill us all !"

Tsumemon dove back with Axe and stayed close to his partner. Luckily Kuwagamon thought it not worth his time to fight a in-training digimon. He simply flew on and ignored the threat.

"You're just a coward, He's only a champion anyway," Dorimon yelled back. Shawn quietly walked up and grabbed his partner's mouth. "Sorry about that," he said to the other humans.

Sakura sighed and started to relax before Kuwagamon turn round again. Her eyes panicked "Run!" She started running.

Viximon blinked "Why run we stand and fight!" she said before it roared again. She started to run the other way with Sakura.

"Hes bigger than a champion !! " Tsumemon ran next to Axe but he tripped and fell in front of the monster.

"Tsumemon NO !" Axe looked as the Champion Digimon advanced on the trainee.

Axe had to help he picked up a rock and threw it at Kuwagamon before he could step on Tsumemon as Kuwagamons attention was focused on where the rock came from Axe ran and grabbed Tsumemon. "Get under my hood !" Tsumemon dug his claws into Axes

head but they kept on running eventually catching up with the others.

Risa sighed and looked out at the camp.

Summer camp was boring usually, and to make it all even worse, she was late!

Risa walked to the camp and unloaded her trunk of stuff, looking around at everyone.

I hope everything goes alright.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Oh yes crestures made of gum and giant bugs. Logic? nah we don't need that at all." Leon says. "What is it with you and logic or whatever? Just enjoy your self." Gummymon says as one of Kuwagamon's attacks barley misses them. "Err after Kuwagamon is gone." he says Kuwagamon getting closer.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

((Sorry for not being available, I was having an intervention with my cousin about his addiction. Needless to say it was very emotionally draining.))

Jayten was very disappointed to hear that no one knew who he was, or who Sparklemon was. He was about to walk away, when he heard the roar of a big insectoid type digimon. The beat of its wings was almost enough to knock Jayten back. For some reason he felt the sudden impulse to protect these people who he hardly knew. And his digimon seemed to know what he was thinking.

"You wanna beat him down, partner?" Sparklemon asked with intensity in her eyes.

"Are you going to help me do it?" Jayten asked.

"Of course, I will always be there for ya friend." Sparklemon said

Jayten's body almost moved without him telling it too. Jayten jumped up at the digimon and punched its thick exoskeleton. It made a solid thud sound but no damage.

"Damn it," Jayten cursed.

"I got an idea" Sparklemon announced " Throw me as hard as you can at Kuwagamon, I will do the rest"

"Okay," Jayten said hesitantly "I will trust you"

Jayten grabbed Sparklemon and tucked it at Kuwagamon, as soon as Sparklemon reached Kuwagamon, she released a electric discharge. It zapped Kuwagamon and Kuwagamon let out an annoyed roar. But the attack only seemed to anger Kuwagamon.

"Run?" Sparklemon asked as she hit the ground and returned to Jayten

"Run!" Jayten confirmed

msg-3011-0-03480800-1395196135.png

[CLICK THE SIG FOR OC] (Signature created by Azura)

Shinobu is best girl. 

(edited)

"Metal Drop," Dorimon yelled as he started spitting metal beads at Kuwagamon. Kuwagamon started walking towards Dorimon while snapping it's pincers.

Edited by Half-Note

"Axe I can help too !" Tsumemon lept onto kuwagamons back and used his tough claws to crack the exoskeleton.

"Its no good axe All Im doin is scratchin the armor he isnt affected at all !" Tsumemon lept off and landed onto Axes head.

"We gotta help Dorimon !" Axe ran at Kuwagamon "Hey you big bug why not pick on someone your own size."

Kuwagamon let out a roar and chased Axe. "I said your own size !!" Tsumemon jumped onto kuwagamons back

"Claw crusher !" a small crack appeared in the exoskeleton but nothing that actually damaged the insect.

Kuwagamon flung Tsumemon at Axe but Axe grabbed the digimon before it hit the ground.

"Sparklemon aim for the crack !! It might make him buzz off. no pun intended."

"Hey shawn hows the fight going? do you want me to get you some popcorn while you watch us all get killed !! Help us !"

Axe dodged another claw and ran underneath Kuwagamon. He picked up a stone and slammed it agains the monsters underbelly.

Im a dead man theres no way im gonna get through this. He thought Im trying to stop this thing and that idiots just standing there.

suddenly Kuwagamon moved his foot and kicked Axe in the stomach. Axe flew back and hit a tree his head had a cut on it and he could feel the blood. If this is all digital why does it hurt so much. and why am I bleeding. The answer was obvious. their actuall bodies

were here in the digital world. Whatever happens here happens there... "Axe catch me !" Tsumemon flew at axe and he grabbed him beofore he got hurt again. "Axe your hurt." Tsumemon looked worried. "Tsumemon no more fighting this guy. You'll get hurt the same as me. Stay here." Axe staggered to his feet and grabbed shawn and Dorimon. "Run I'll distract him Go now !!" Tsumemon jumped onto Axes head. "Were a team Axe Im not leaving you." Axe nodded and ran at kuwagamon.

"Okay Tsumemon stay below him attack his stomach he cant reach below himself with arms and his pinchers are to big."

The two ran below Kuwagamon and attacked his belly. Tsumemon scratched with his claws while Axe used a sharp rock.

I hope they make it Axe thought. He looked up at the enourmous Kuwagamon. Because I sure wont.

"Are you ready" Jayten asked

"I am ready if you are ready" Sparklemon replied

Jayten grabed sparklemon and threw her at kuwagamon, but this time the giant bug expected it, and easily swatted Sparklemon to the ground like she was nothing more than a volleyball.

Shinobu is best girl. 

When Kuwagamon suddenly appeared, Alice ran and tried to get away from his sharp claws.

"Well, that at least answered my question about dangerous Digimon" Alice said, slightly terrified and dodged one more of his attacks.

"I'll protect you!" Demimeramon shouted and jumped on top of Kuwagamons head, burning him in one of his eyes. He let out a roar, but it did seem to only make him more angry. "Flame shot!" Demimeramon shouted, firing a ball of fire from its mouth aimed towards Kuwagamon, still it didn't seem to do much damage.

"It doesn't do anything!" Alice shouted.

eb54lv.png

Signature made by me, screenshot as base

Viximon watched "my friends need me" she said jumping off Sakuras shoulder.

Sakura panicked "Be ok!" she called after her.

Viximon ran towards Kuwagamon "Killing stone" she shouted. Her body turned into a stone and bounced of his head. Viximon stumbled after she landed "that... that did nothing!"

Sakura had ran to the edge of a cliff. "Well that can't be good" she mumbled to her self.

Viximon ran to sakura to try to keep the group together. "All take together now!" she shouted.

"Wait for me guys!" Gummymon shouted bouncing back to the rest of the group. "You know none of your attacks will work!" Leon yells in Gummymon's direction. "I mean what are you gonna do blow bubbles at it?" Leon says as Gummymon jumps up and yells "Double Bubble!!!" before blowing pink bubbles at Kuwagamon. "Oh my god he really is blowing bubbles at it." Leon says to himself as he facepalms.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

Jayten couldn't figure out what to do, So he rushed Kuwagamon again, putting all of his force into a punch. The punch resounded with a metallic thunk. Kuwagamon released what sounded like a laugh, and then used its claw-like hand to swat jay ten so hard that he flew threw the air hitting a tree with a loud crack. "ACK!" Jayten released a sound of anguish, his body slid down the tree in a slumped over position.

Shinobu is best girl. 

(edited)

Sakura looked at her friends trying to fight and looked down at Vikimon. "no... Vikimon!" Sakura shouted. Soon there was a light from her digivice shooting up into the air, she looked around to everyone's was doing it. The sky a black cloud formed above the digimon and a rainbow light came down on everyone.

Viximon looked up and saw this rainbow light. "I feel... strange" she said. A bright light surrounded her. and she start to grow taller. She because human size with a long fox like face. She had gotten fox like paws and tail, she had purple Sleeves with the yin-yang symbol on each side. "viximon digivolve to Renamon".

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

"I wanna help to," Dorimon said as he jumped into the air as Shawn's Digivice started glowing. "Dorimon Digivolve to," Dlrimon yelled as he was engulfed in the same light. When he came out he was almost as tall as Renamon, he had a fluffy tail and black tiny bat wings, he also had a Red stone on his forehead. "Dorumon," both Dorumon and Shawn said.

Edited by Half-Note