Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Falling Skies

Jokuc

(edited)

Posted Image

Has anypony seen the show "Falling Skies" ? The 2nd season is new. It is running right now.

The chaotic aftermath of an alien attack has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.

I actually like this show. Because I love sci-fi.

If you have seen it, what are your opinions? Have you seen every episode? You have not have seen it I recommend it, because I like the show :)

Posted Image

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2370361/

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 1

I watch it. It's a great show, but I have only seen the show in mixed up episodes. So before I start season 2, I have to re-watch it from the beginning.

(edited)

ive heard the show was good but im never home when its on do you know where i could go online to find it?

It is on TNT sundays but since I don't have the channel I download all new episodes illegally.

You can find the first season here [i know it's against the rules to post pirated material, I will post this anyways. Sorry rules *trollface*]

Falling Skies Season 1 HD 720p

OR

You can buy the DVD/Blueray HERE

I watch it. It's a great show, but I have only seen the show in mixed up episodes. So before I start season 2, I have to re-watch it from the beginning.

Yeah you should totally do that, I love the show. Edited by Mr. Pillow

(edited)

In your opinon is it worth the $40 for the first season DVD?

Since I am a pirate I'd say no.

Or.. Maybe.. I don't know. I never pay for movies etc so I don't really know what is a good price.

Edited by Mr. Pillow

lol, im not a pirate and i like to have physical copies of things. i guess ill download the first episode and see if i like it enough to buy it or not.

I don't remember the first episode, but I guess it's not as good as the rest since everything gets more exciting further on, you know :)

I don't remember the first episode, but I guess it's not as good as the rest since everything gets more exciting further on, you know :)

yeah but itll still give me some impression of the show hopefully it'll be good.

Its pretty bad IMO, I see it as a ripoff of the Walking Dead, but with aliens instead. Revolution looks terribad also, gotta love it when you see networks trying to make Apocalyptic shows.

It's like Half Life 2 with less science and more shooting, with a side helping of drama.

Anyway, I quite like it. I'm not sure if I'd say season 1 is worth $40, but I'm very cheap when it comes to movies and shows, since you don't get nearly as much entertainment value out of them as, say, video games or card games or something. I don't want to pay $20 for a movie that will get boring if I watch it more than once or twice a month, you know? That's why I love Redbox so much. Pay a dollar, see a movie. If it sucked, I only wasted a dollar.