Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lunaforevar

(edited)

So do you remember pink version of Luna?

post-5669-0-16387200-1342300678_thumb.png

Now look here

post-5669-0-20809700-1342300655.png

Colors are similar especially pink and yellow. Does it mean that Cadence was designed even before season 2? Or just coincidence?

But still games on Hubworld and Hasbro are the most mysterious part of MLP.

Anypony got Flash Firebug Pro? Would be useful.

Edited by lunaforevar

Me thinks coincidence. They have a certain type of model for those "special" ponies. Like that one chick who was flopping all over the Playboy pony. Alicorns is alicorns and princesses is princesses.

Me thinks coincidence. They have a certain type of model for those "special" ponies. Like that one chick who was flopping all over the Playboy pony. Alicorns is alicorns and princesses is princesses.

And Alicorns is princesses

Just sayin'

Nice catch! However, Cadence's eyes seem to be slightly broader than Luna's. Also, I don't think that Cadence was designed before season two because after all, Shining Armor was never mentioned in season one, nor Cadence. Sad to say, neither of them were mentioned at all in season two (not counting the advertisements about the wedding prior to the episode itself) before "A Canterlot Wedding".

i really hate that pink luna

"Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

It might not be a total coincidence... Maybe the animators liked that design of Luna, and thought it would look good on another pony. So they reused part of the design.

But whatever they did, their designs are both perfect. (Though I'm still glad they didn't use that design for Luna. It doesn't make sense for a night princess to be pink. She would just stand out too much)

(edited)

It's reuse of a character model.

Has anypony noticed that Time Turner, Ace and Crescent Sparkle (Twilight's Dad) all have the same body model?

It's a cost-cutting method to reskin existing character designs. There are video games built around this concept.

Posted Image

They're all Red! They're all Blue! Cadence, Luna and Fleur-De-Lis all have the same measurements!

Posted Image

.............................................................................................................Indeed.

Edited by Blue

So many differences, at a glance.

Pink Luna - has monotonous hair, coat is a shade or two darker than Cadenza, has monotonous wings, doesn't have a full outline of her eyes, has a completely different hairstyle, has blue eyes, has a slightly different wing style, has a longer horn, doesn't have her wings going over her frame.

Cadenza - has tricolor hair, coat is a shade or two lighter than Pink Luna, has gradient wings, has a full outline of her eyes, has a completely different hairstyle, has purple eyes, has a slightly different wing style, has a shorter horn, and has her wings going over her frame.

From a glance. Upon deeper investigation, I'll probably find more differences.

(edited)

im still waiting for green luna

Here you are.

post-5669-0-50801400-1342353642_thumb.png

has a completely different hairstyle,

See season 1 and season 2 Luna. Edited by lunaforevar
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna go with coincidence. Pink and yellow naturally go together, so they're commonly used together (Fluttershy anyone?).

Also... I think I'm in love with that Pink Luna! :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...