Rainbow Dash IRL 2 'CAKE'

~Lawful Jordo~

Well, a couple of days back Dash and I were just hanging around. Then, we had the bright idea to crash a nearby wedding :P she has never been to a party on Earth, so we thought it would be fun. Things were going good until the wedding cake caught her eye. She raced over there as fast as she could, I managed to snap a picture right before she dove into the cake :lol:

I have to say, I have never seen a mare eat so much cake so fast. Needless to say we were kicked out shortly after, but it was pretty funny :)

http://eljordo911.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-wants-cake-314998395

Posted Image

OOC: So this is my second IRL pony picture, if you want to see the first one, here it is:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/24284-rainbow-dash-irl/

The picture and illustration were done by me

• Brohoof 9

msg-383-0-61480300-1341994557.gif

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

You'd think Pinkie Pie would be the one eating all those sweets xD

You'd think so, but unfortunately the other ponies are still in Equestria atm :(

Dash can down the sweets when she's hungry, and I (And everyone at the wedding) Learned that the messy way :P

Signature by Klopp Wonka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially taking Art Requests!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65291-im-pretty-bored-taking-art-requests-3/

Wow o.o so many cakes! :D glad you 2 had fun ;)

• Brohoof 1

Signature-1.jpg

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. But always remember, you have within you

the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

(edited)

looks like rainbowdash has been taking lessons from pinkie to break though the 4th wall at will

Well I know Pinkie taught Dash how to break the 4th wall a little while ago. I'm trying to get Dash to teach me how to do it so I can stop by Ponyville, but I don't think it works that way :( Pinkie stops by to hang out with us sometimes, but she had something to do the night we crashed the wedding. Pinkie was so jealous of the wedding cake once I showed her the picture though ;)

D'Aww she looks so cute and happy :)

You should have seen her when she finished off the cake, I've never seen anything more cute in my life :wub:

Wow o.o so many cakes! :D glad you 2 had fun ;)

That may seem like a lot of cakes, but Dash made short work of most of them. She was pretty hungry :P

But yeah, we had fun! :D the rest of the wedding got kinda mad though... We feel kind of bad for ruining their wedding cake, so Pinkie is currently working on a big apology cake :3

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 2

Signature by Klopp Wonka

Dohoho Rainbow Dash if you eat so many cakes you're gonna get fat!

I luv this drawing! (or at least I think it is. Doesn't look like the normal "insert vector here" image)

Her legs seem a little small, but everything else looks nice.

I wonder if the light at the bottom is supposed to make her skin glow more...(environmental variable)

(edited)

Dohoho Rainbow Dash if you eat so many cakes you're gonna get fat!

I luv this drawing! (or at least I think it is. Doesn't look like the normal "insert vector here" image)

Her legs seem a little small, but everything else looks nice.

I wonder if the light at the bottom is supposed to make her skin glow more...(environmental variable)

That's what I keep telling her, but meh. She works out a lot :P

OOC: you better believe this isn't a drag and drop :P I draw all my art from scratch. I'm still new to IRL drawings, so I'm getting used to getting the proper lighting going. And no, I didn't use vectors, this was hand drawn in photoshop. Even took the picture of the cake myself :P

Edited by Eljordo

Signature by Klopp Wonka

Lol I thought I would have to wait 5 hours till I was out of class to look at this picture, but I found a way to get on DA anyways XD.

Anyways I think this one all her limbs look oddly shaped (and her front-right hoof looks like it's coming out the back of here head O.o

However I'm trying to supress laughter as I'm typing this. She looks so excited to gobble all that cake up! (I'm sure Pinkie is rubbing off on her :lol: .) Next pic should be her sitting on the floor with a stomach ache and frosting all over her face XD. Totally nailed the facial expression.

• Brohoof 1