Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie pie

Morager

I know this isn't my best work, the idea was in my head so i just started drawing it, i wish it would have came out better, but i still hope everypony likes it. and like with all my pics tell my what you think i could better to help me. :)

post-6417-0-07430400-1343029038_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Looks pretty good to me... kind of a shadows of the futre thing going on... kinda reminds me of this poster for Star Wars, only it's a good future.

Posted Image

thanx, i never seen that poster its cool.

Let's see, the shadow is too dim, doors seem too- you know what,

Posted Image

It's that damn good.

lol thanx

Dang that's creative. The shadow/shading effect is really well done. Oh and filly Pinkie is so cute. :D Nice work.

thank you, im glad you enjoy it, i think all the filly's are really cute, i plan to draw a pic for each of them.

(edited)

CHALLENGE....considered.

I think it's great by the way, the drawing..

Edited by PonyInTheFedora

This is pretty sweet, I like that idea of the shadow, very creative piece of work!

Well done, you've done a good job! :)

thanx im glad you like it

Good idea, I like future-shadow, past-shadow or whatever-shadow art. Also, filly Pinkie Pie looks cute. ;)

thank you

The face of the shadow kind of scares me. But i like the idea! It could only work for pinkie pie~ *waits for someone to say challage accpect*

lol CHALLENGE ACCEPTED but i will work on it during a later date, but i all ready have and idea
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie with evil shadows haha. Looks awesome! Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony too :) Anyways, good work!

Sorry for asking, but what's the thing that makes the cake-shadow? I can't figure out what it is :/

it's probably something obvious

Sorry for asking, but what's the thing that makes the cake-shadow? I can't figure out what it is :/

it's probably something obvious

lol its a pick of pinkie pie future, the filly pinkie looks sad at the the rock so i need something for the future pinkie to look happy at and since she likes parties why not a cake :)