Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

As I said in this topic http://mlpforums.com...ibi-pony-style/ , I drew the Mane Six in this new style :D !

Hope you like :)

Posted Image

The image itself is bigger, to see the full version go here: http://assechan.devi...Magic-317214566 (the deviantART page)

I did separated version of the ponies too hehe :) (the background is transparent)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's it!! :) I'm happy with the result hehe what do you think?

And also, I'll be doing more Pony drawings but not at the time...I have to do other drawings, but that doesn't mean I'll stop doing MLP FanArt!

EDIT: guys I'll ask you that please, if you see any mistakes, tell me exactly what I did wrong...saying something looks "weird" doesn't help me. I want to be better at what makes me happy that is drawing...so I'll ask that favor to you guys...

Edited by Assechan
  • Brohoof 24

As I said in this topic http://mlpforums.com...ibi-pony-style/ , I drew the Mane Six in this new style :D !

Hope you like :)

Posted Image

The image itself is bigger, to see the full version go here: http://assechan.devi...Magic-317214566 (the deviantART page)

I did separated version of the ponies too hehe :) (the background is transparent)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's it!! :) I'm happy with the result hehe what do you think?

And also, I'll be doing more Pony drawings but not at the time...I have to do other drawings, but that doesn't mean I'll stop doing MLP FanArt!

I love it!! What an adorable style! I especially like applejack and pinkie pie. The no pupils dosent annoy me, and since your eye shines are in the middle I dont think pupils would work.

• Brohoof 1

I think it looks really cool! It reminds me of many animes, mostly because of the eyes, but somewhat because of the pose they are in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thanks for all the replies! :P :P :P and I didn't think about the lack of pupils could annoy some people o.o I kinda got the idea of some animes, like Lucky Star for example, that kinda chibi looking style that I think looks cute and it is simple so I think it matches the style o,o

Edited by Assechan

That. Is. AWESOMESAUCE!!!

They're so adorable, really. Except Fluttershy looks a little... big. Overalll, nice!

Thanks!! and yeah, she looks kinda big but I actually did them in the same size :) it doesn't look like that in her because of the perspective with the body, but all are in the same size :D
  • Brohoof 1

Well, they look as awesome as I thought they'd be. Very Kawaii. I love them. Something seems off about Pinkie's legs though....

• Brohoof 1

Whoaaa! Your style is one of the best I've seen, I just love how they look, the anime style eyes are great!

Really wonderful work :)

• Brohoof 1

That's incredible, they looks so cute ^^ Nice eye design, and a good choice with all the poses. I really like it!

Thank you!! Glad you like it ^^

Well, they look as awesome as I thought they'd be. Very Kawaii. I love them. Something seems off about Pinkie's legs though....

Thanks!! and Pinkie's legs? uhm...I thought that while fixing the sketch (before doing the lineart) and I guess it looks kinda weird...but I tried to make them proportional >___<

These are adorable, the ones I like the most are Pinkie, Twi, and spike xD .......you should draw the CMC :D

Thanks!! and I think I'll draw the CMC :) but how I said not at the time

Whoaaa! Your style is one of the best I've seen, I just love how they look, the anime style eyes are great!

Really wonderful work :)

your style is amazingly cute, so many naws to be had, i love pinkie pie is so adorable!!! keep this up i cant wait to see more

Thank you all :wub:

Looks kinda chibi! They somehow remind me a bit of Generation 3 (which I dislike), but the image itself is awesome!

Generation 3? never heard of it o,o and thanks!! ^_^

Aw, that's so cute! <3 I especially love the eyes. Your artwork is AMAZING! :wub: Instant d'awwwwwwwwwww!

Thank you soooo much :P

You get a thumbs up of approval. These are really good, hopefully you can do the other BG ponies and what not.

Uhm maybe c: and thank youuu! :D

It's another generation of MLP.

However, I see no similarities between our style and the style of G3. They sure as hell look nothing alike. :/

Uh oh didn't know there was another generation! silly me >__< and I googled it and...I see no similarities too xD; oh well c: thanks for the clarification!

Uh oh didn't know there was another generation! silly me >__< and I googled it and...I see no similarities too xD; oh well c: thanks for the clarification!

Your welcome. Yeah, this is G4 right now. MLP has been around since 1983. This is the 5th style now. If you include G3.5 that is.

• Brohoof 1

Too cute!!! <3 I love your style!! I would love to see any other art you do in this style! and if you every do oc's I'd love it if you would tell me becaue I would love to see my oc in this style! <3

(edited)

Too cute!!! <3 I love your style!! I would love to see any other art you do in this style! and if you every do oc's I'd love it if you would tell me becaue I would love to see my oc in this style! <3

Thank you so much! ^_^ I've done human chibis with this style and Princess Luna :) and sorry, I don't do requests >_< but I'll do other ponies in the future :D

cute. but there's something about it that annoys me...(and no, not the lack of pupils). I'll tell you when I realize what it is...

Ahm...thanks c: and...I was proud about this drawing but seeing the comments, I made some flaws...of course I'm not saying it is perfect or something like that, no, but I was very meticulous to not do that many mistakes but I guess I wasn't good enough. I appreciate the criticism and the comments, thanks!! ^^ I'll try to be better next time :) Edited by Assechan

Ahm...thanks c: and...I was proud about this drawing but seeing the comments, I made some flaws...of course I'm not saying it is perfect or something like that, no, but I was very meticulous to not do that many mistakes but I guess I wasn't good enough. I appreciate the criticism and the comments, thanks!! ^^ I'll try to be better next time :)

It's the noses. They annoy me. Maybe it's because the mouths are kind of connected to them?